MLB 2021

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2021

Post by Dr. Medulla »

:lol:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Triple play

Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) Tweeted:
YANKEES TRIPLE PLAY 🤯 @BRWalkoff

(via @Yankees)
https://t.co/haOwMkaVzn

https://www.mlb.com/news/yankees-turn-t ... -white-sox

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 May 2021, 8:04am
Triple play

Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) Tweeted:
YANKEES TRIPLE PLAY 🤯 @BRWalkoff

(via @Yankees)
https://t.co/haOwMkaVzn

https://www.mlb.com/news/yankees-turn-t ... -white-sox
Around the horn is definitely the hard way, too.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2021, 8:37am
Yeah the play at first was pretty close too.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
22 May 2021, 8:50am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 May 2021, 8:37am
Yeah the play at first was pretty close too.
Meanwhile, Schilling the Younger is easily thrown out, 9-3: https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/video/yastr ... 52642.html

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

There were two outs!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I'm wearing a Red Sox t-shirt today. With Bellhorn on the back. Because I seriously do not throw out clothes.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 May 2021, 11:49am
I'm wearing a Red Sox t-shirt today. With Bellhorn on the back. Because I seriously do not throw out clothes.
I always wanted one of those "who died ad made you mark bellhorn" tshirts.

I'll throw away clothes once they literally fall apart at the seams or in the case of graphic t shirts and such if they're so worn that the graphics are totally faded. I've gone through a few Sox shirts that way. Finally had to toss some of my completely unwearable or unrecognizable circa 2004 Sox shirts in the last movie.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I'll throw away clothes once they literally fall apart at the seams or in the case of graphic t shirts and such if they're so worn that the graphics are totally faded. I've gone through a few Sox shirts that way. Finally had to toss some of my completely unwearable or unrecognizable circa 2004 Sox shirts in the last movie.
This is a source of contention between me and the missus. She was gonna toss my Bad Brains shirt a few days ago.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I have one! If you want it, it's yours.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
30 May 2021, 12:27pm
This is a source of contention between me and the missus. She was gonna toss my Bad Brains shirt a few days ago.
The Boss regularly sends clothes she doesn't want anymore to charity shops and the like, but never touches mine. She casually hints by saying she's getting rid of stuff and do I want to trim back the wardrobe, but she knows it's basically a lost cause.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 May 2021, 1:12pm
revbob wrote:
The Boss regularly sends clothes she doesn't want anymore to charity shops and the like, but never touches mine. She casually hints by saying she's getting rid of stuff and do I want to trim back the wardrobe, but she knows it's basically a lost cause.
Yeah I think I mentioned once fished my old AT records shirt from the laundry trash (lint, old dryer sheets and detergent containers mostly).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
30 May 2021, 3:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Yeah I think I mentioned once fished my old AT records shirt from the laundry trash (lint, old dryer sheets and detergent containers mostly).
I'd be waiting for her to go to the garage and lock her out. Zing!

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 May 2021, 1:10pm
I have one! If you want it, it's yours.
Hell yeah man, if you're not attached to it anymore I'd wear it with pride.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 May 2021, 4:04pm
revbob wrote:
30 May 2021, 3:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
I'd be waiting for her to go to the garage and lock her out. Zing!
Yeah, not my style though.