For Kory

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: For Kory

Post by revbob »

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 8:49pm
Bassists have more class than to eat Chipotle, believe me. That's a guitarist cuisine.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2022, 8:48pm
File 2022-08-06, 8 34 07 PM.png
Kory Pox—The Man With Rather A Lot of Fear

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 3:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Keep searching for your Foggy!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 3:13pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I already have my Kingpin.

It's you.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 3:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Aug 2022, 3:13pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I already have my Kingpin.

It's you.
The likeness is uncanny!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Eh, the cauliflower crust thing is usually reserved for people with gluten issues (real or imagined). I've tried it a few times, but I'm not really about it when I'm having my West Coast Pizza (tm). Not sure how my fellow left coaster feels.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

matedog wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 10:12am
Eh, the cauliflower crust thing is usually reserved for people with gluten issues (real or imagined). I've tried it a few times, but I'm not really about it when I'm having my West Coast Pizza (tm). Not sure how my fellow left coaster feels.
We had a couple of pizzas made with thin cauliflower crust a couple of weeks ago, they were just OK, I prefer thick crust myself. There used to be a chain here on the west coast called "Numero Uno" pizza that I really liked, but they closed all the locations in our part of So Cal, don't know if they are still around in your area or not.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

my wife likes cauli pizzas for keto/paleo type reasons, I find most of them genuinely inedible but their are one or two tolerable brands out there if I'm being "forced" to eat them.

Addendum: if I had to eat cauli crust for allergy reasons, I'd probably just give pizza a full pass.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

matedog wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 10:12am
I've never had it, although I have had things like cauliflower rice, etc. They are fine and good for cutting calories but I doubt I'd spend it on pizza.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 11:55am
my wife likes cauli pizzas for keto/paleo type reasons, I find most of them genuinely inedible but their are one or two tolerable brands out there if I'm being "forced" to eat them.

Addendum: if I had to eat cauli crust for allergy reasons, I'd probably just give pizza a full pass.
Cauliflower is inedible. Someone said Cauliflower steak to me the other day. They wont say it again.

Ive killed for less.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 7:05pm
Flex wrote:

Cauliflower is inedible. Someone said Cauliflower steak to me the other day. They wont say it again.

Ive killed for less.
Cauliflower, broccoli, and parsnips are my "I'll go hungry, thanks" vegetables. People who eat them have failed god's subtle test and won't be going to heaven.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 7:27pm
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:

Ive killed for less.
Cauliflower, broccoli, and parsnips are my "I'll go hungry, thanks" vegetables. People who eat them have failed god's subtle test and won't be going to heaven.
I think you forgot brussel sprouts. :yuck:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Post by weller259 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Aug 2022, 7:27pm
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:

Ive killed for less.
I don't mind cauliflower but you gotta cook the shit out of it first. I've never had a cauliflower crust pizza but if I could eat the pizza we had in high school i'm sure I could choke it down without too much trouble. While I like a crisp crust pizza, I do prefer a deep dish type or Sicilian style they used to call it, thick, soft, tons of cheese and sauce and pepperoni, yeah. Been years since i've had that though.

Never knowingly had parsnip, not sure i'd even recognize one if I saw one.

I like broccoli alot, stir fry with chicken and garlic/ginger sauce. God can take his subtle test and shove it, not like I was going to heaven anyway. lol.
Last edited by weller259 on 12 Aug 2022, 7:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope