Wildlife Encounters

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Wildlife Encounters

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 3:17pm
JennyB wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:16am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 9:25am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 2:17am
I saw a bear today.
I was at PrifeFest over the weekend and my group (the Jews) marched behind the bears. I was super surprised at how many people didn't know what bears were. Some were like "awww, that's so cute! They have a dog paw in their flag!"
I liked this poster that was in my hotel room in SF. Don't know why it's sideways.

9CA20616-695A-4642-A9F4-782037E980DA.jpeg
Double-clicking on attached pictures opens properly oriented.

Also, I'm a bear chaser?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 4:03pm
Also, I'm a bear chaser?
Something we all knew.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 5:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 4:03pm
Also, I'm a bear chaser?
Something we all knew.
I've just been sleepwalking thru my life. :disshame:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Bear!!!
Attachments
D15E5A39-E985-4AE6-9E03-FC8E3AF00929.jpeg

BostonBeaneater

BEARS!!!
Attachments
4B0C220C-DE87-43AC-9288-F8512627C959.jpeg

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 10:49pm
BEARS!!!
How close are you getting to them in order to get these pictures?
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

BostonBeaneater

Sparky wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:07pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
BEARS!!!
How close are you getting to them in order to get these pictures?
I was in our rental car. Driving through the park you’ll see a gaggle of cars stopped and looking. These photos were from 20-30 feet away.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
BEARS!!!
LOOK AT THE BABY!!!!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I saw this squirrel on our deck the other day. I thought it was hilarious - like he's just chilling. Or high.
Attachments
Chill Squirrel.jpg
Chill Squirrel.jpg (32.99 KiB) Viewed 873 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 3:17pm
JennyB wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 11:16am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 9:25am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Jun 2022, 2:17am
I saw a bear today.
I was at PrifeFest over the weekend and my group (the Jews) marched behind the bears. I was super surprised at how many people didn't know what bears were. Some were like "awww, that's so cute! They have a dog paw in their flag!"
I liked this poster that was in my hotel room in SF. Don't know why it's sideways.

9CA20616-695A-4642-A9F4-782037E980DA.jpeg
Hee!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 12:38pm
I saw this squirrel on our deck the other day. I thought it was hilarious - like he's just chilling. Or high.
See, I just can't hate squirrels at all. They're fun and funny. We've had some chipmunks move into the neighbourhood, competing with the squirrels for the peanuts I throw out in the morning. What's striking is that they have no aversion to people. I've been outside in the yard and they'll come up to me and just hang out, then casually walk away. And they're so dang small and cute.

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 1:12pm
JennyB wrote:
See, I just can't hate squirrels at all. They're fun and funny. We've had some chipmunks move into the neighbourhood, competing with the squirrels for the peanuts I throw out in the morning. What's striking is that they have no aversion to people. I've been outside in the yard and they'll come up to me and just hang out, then casually walk away. And they're so dang small and cute.
I get more squirrels on the bird feeders than birds which is quite alright by me! The greys pretty much killed off the reds round here which is a black mark, but I don't hold it against them either. It's just nature.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 1:33pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I get more squirrels on the bird feeders than birds which is quite alright by me! The greys pretty much killed off the reds round here which is a black mark, but I don't hold it against them either. It's just nature.
I hung up a bird feeder about a month ago. It's in a place the squirrels can't get to, but it's also one that's got a weight-sensitive mechanism, so a squirrel would cause access to the seed to be shut off. That said, the birds make a complete mess of everything so that within a day the feeder is empty and most of the seed is on our front porch. Fuckers.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 1:41pm
Low Down Low wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
I hung up a bird feeder about a month ago. It's in a place the squirrels can't get to, but it's also one that's got a weight-sensitive mechanism, so a squirrel would cause access to the seed to be shut off. That said, the birds make a complete mess of everything so that within a day the feeder is empty and most of the seed is on our front porch. Fuckers.
Back in my day birds and squirrels didn't need handouts.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 1:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jul 2022, 1:41pm
Low Down Low wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Back in my day birds and squirrels didn't need handouts.
If we didn't do that, they'd just be breaking into pet stores and mugging elephants for peanuts.