Let it out - embarrassing stories about yourself...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Re: Let it out - embarrassing stories about yourself...

Post by Spiff »

Sparky wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 4:22pm
WestwayKid wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 2:37pm
revbob wrote:
04 Jan 2022, 1:00pm
Falling down is the least of my embarrassments.
Me too. The funny thing is after it happened, one of my first thoughts is that the only people I can share this with is you lot. I think that's a good thing.
When something like that happens, first thing you do is look around. If nobody saw it, it never happened.
And if there are witnesses, you say "I meant to do that."
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kind of interesting, now that I actually consider it, why falling down is embarrassing. Of all the strange stuff we do in our lives out in public, why is falling a generally universal embarrassing moment? Why not, say, sneezing or scratching an itch?
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Silent Majority wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 4:49am
I was eighteen and a barman in a rough pub in Crystal Palace. After hours party for a regular's birthday. Lines were being done in the toilet. I was invited in to join them. I went in, big black jacket on, and leaned, like I imagined a cool guy would, with my arm resting against the windowsill. "So," Says I. "Where's the stuff?" The skinhead in the cubicle's eyes bug and his mates smirk. "You'll never guess." He said, eyes fixed on the windowsill. I lift up my long sleeve and, yes, it had absorbed all the white powder up into the fabric of the jacket.
Oh shit.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

JennyB wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 11:51am
Silent Majority wrote:
I was eighteen and a barman in a rough pub in Crystal Palace. After hours party for a regular's birthday. Lines were being done in the toilet. I was invited in to join them. I went in, big black jacket on, and leaned, like I imagined a cool guy would, with my arm resting against the windowsill. "So," Says I. "Where's the stuff?" The skinhead in the cubicle's eyes bug and his mates smirk. "You'll never guess." He said, eyes fixed on the windowsill. I lift up my long sleeve and, yes, it had absorbed all the white powder up into the fabric of the jacket.
Oh shit.
They were surprisingly nice about it! Probably helped that I was staff, looking back.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Silent Majority wrote:
haha, nice
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Reminded by Maj's story: At a party, went to the back room to do some lines of coke a buddy was offering and I was so fucked up I ate the coke instead. Seemed like a good idea at the time, I guess. Had to face razzing the next day as buddy to told several other people about my social faux pas. Whoops!
Last edited by Flex on 05 Jan 2022, 12:54pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 12:22pm
Reminded by man's story: At a party, went to the back room to do some lines of coke a buddy was offering and I was so fucked up I ate the coke instead. Seemed like a good idea at the time, I guess. Had to face razzing the next day as buddy to told several other people about my social faux pas. Whoops!
Reminds me of a friend who would often make a beer can bong. He offered me a hit once and I coughed and that blew away all the weed.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I suppose all of you coke fiends don't know the name Len Bias! :naughty: :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

All right, I'll share a story. It's a fart story. Because farts are funny. So I was rehearsing The Philadelphia Story and we were getting close to opening night. Everyone was off book and really getting into it. I finished my scene and went off stage to sit in the house. I must have been totally in the zone because I took my seat and ripped a loud one out not even realizing I wasn't alone. The auditorium was big enough that the sound didn't travel far but that wasn't the problem. The problem was I didn't even realize I farted until I just happened to glance over to the next section to see a castmate kind of looking at me with a weird smile on her face. Then it hit me. Meemz, you just farted. On purpose. Out loud. Real loud. She never brought it up, though.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

You know what's more embarrassing than falling down? Sharting.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Since Mimi brought it up...

We were out of town staying in a hotel, driving back to the hotel I felt one coming on, so I let it rip. Within a couple of seconds realized I sharted, figured I'd deal with it once we got back to the hotel. Once in the hotel room, I assessed the damage and had a tough decision to make, what to do with the damaged goods. If I put them it the trash can in the room, maids are going to see it and know one of us did it, so I balled them up, cracked the door to the room and flung them down the hallway as far as I could. 20+ years later, I regret having done that, I should have just put them in a trash can by the elevators, but at the time, it seemed like the only recourse.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 2:21pm

We were out of town staying in a hotel, driving back to the hotel I felt one coming on, so I let it rip. Within a couple of seconds realized I sharted, figured I'd deal with it once we got back to the hotel. Once in the hotel room, I assessed the damage and had a tough decision to make, what to do with the damaged goods. If I put them it the trash can in the room, maids are going to see it and know one of us did it, so I balled them up, cracked the door to the room and flung them down the hallway as far as I could. 20+ years later, I regret having done that, I should have just put them in a trash can by the elevators, but at the time, it seemed like the only recourse.
Fuck sake, you could have rinsed it out first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:

The FBI and the CIA now have your DNA.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 2:24pm
Sparky wrote:

Fuck sake, you could have rinsed it out first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure it would have made much difference!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
05 Jan 2022, 2:27pm
Sparky wrote:

The FBI and the CIA now have your DNA.
Hmmmm, hadn't thought about that part. Guess I'd better walk the straight and narrow from now on. :mrgreen: