MLB 2023

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: MLB 2023

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 8:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 7:28pm
tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 7:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 4:38pm
tepista wrote:
09 Dec 2023, 4:26pm
we'll never forget the 2 hours he was on Toronto
Dude did literally nothing with the Jays. 0 HRs, 0 IP. Glad they got out of the deal.
good ERA. And they don't have to do this:

Big deal. I have a 0 ERA, too.
You're not the only one who's made this point:
Pretty sure I run home to first faster than Gritty.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Please do not read ahead if you feel that, as fans of professional sports, we must be rational, level-headed ascetics who have evolved beyond emotion: I'm going to boo the shit out of him when the Dodgers come to town. 👺

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Once again, it appears that the Jays were the leverage team:

Once again, fuck Morosi and ilk who happily stooge for agents and management to facilitate this shit.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

But Morosi would have been *first*!
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Got my Expos cap today. Wore it while on an errand and it was blown off by a gust of wind … and landed in a puddle. Yup, very Expos and probably because it's Monday.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 5:33pm
Got my Expos cap today. Wore it while on an errand and it was blown off by a gust of wind … and landed in a puddle. Yup, very Expos and probably because it's Monday.
That would not have happened to your Steely Dan hat.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 7:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Clearly because Satan has kicked Jesus off the throne and we're all living in hell now.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 7:20pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Clearly because Satan has kicked Jesus off the throne and we're all living in hell now.
As usual you're routing for the wrong team

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 8:02pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 7:20pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
As usual you're routing for the wrong team
Hey, the Expos beat the Astros in the 2019 World Series!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://jaysjournal.com/posts/national- ... of-toronto

Jon Heyman a clown without the floppy shoes and red nose? Say it ain't so, Joe!

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

I bought a Pirates hat a couple years ago. It's the solid black one with the yellow "P" on the front, made by New Era. I put off wearing it until my last Bills hat had completely disintegrated, which finally happened a couple weeks ago. Anyway, I've finally started wearing the Pirates hat, but either due to the fabric (100% cotton) or the black color, or both, it attracts lint like crazy. If I wear it out of the house, I need to go over it with a wad of masking tape to remove the lint first. Kinda disappointed.
Shoot straight for once, you Army pukes. - Lt. Col. Andrew Tanner, USAF

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 8:33pm
I bought a Pirates hat a couple years ago. It's the solid black one with the yellow "P" on the front, made by New Era. I put off wearing it until my last Bills hat had completely disintegrated, which finally happened a couple weeks ago. Anyway, I've finally started wearing the Pirates hat, but either due to the fabric (100% cotton) or the black color, or both, it attracts lint like crazy. If I wear it out of the house, I need to go over it with a wad of masking tape to remove the lint first. Kinda disappointed.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kimmelweck wrote:
You need one of these

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

revbob wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 8:45pm
Kimmelweck wrote:
You need one of these

I had one in that style as a kid that I got in Cooperstown. Loved it. It might be a little too flashy for my current fashion tastes though.
Shoot straight for once, you Army pukes. - Lt. Col. Andrew Tanner, USAF

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
11 Dec 2023, 8:45pm
Kimmelweck wrote:
You need one of these

'79 World Series was the first one I watched from start to finish. It amazed me that the Orioles could be up 3-1 and then the Pirates won the next three, especially the last two in Baltimore. Much as I love Earl Weaver, that Pirates team was very special. Same kind of vibe that the 2013 Red Sox had.