Show Us Your Hat(s).

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Show Us Your Hat(s).

Post by revbob »

Im mainly a winter hat guy in the winter but not to often otherwise, sometimes a baseball hat when Im playing ball.

Anyway lets see em.
Attachments
20230315_104819.jpg
20230315_104705.jpg

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Show Us Your Hat(s).

Post by revbob »

And the infamous AT hat.
Attachments
20181116_162022.jpg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

IMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0111.jpg (199.96 KiB) Viewed 603 times
This is about 15 years old now, beaten and sweat-stained to fuck—it used to be navy blue—but I can't get rid of it. I'm basically beaten and sweat-stained to fuck, too.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:00am
IMG_0111.jpg
This is about 15 years old now, beaten and sweat-stained to fuck—it used to be navy blue—but I can't get rid of it. I'm basically beaten and sweat-stained to fuck, too.
That's how my Goldpanners ball cap looks now, it didnt take long either.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

I've been buying MLB hats whenever we travel to a town with a MLB team. I do have limits. I will not buy a Cubs hat (though the Sox are fine). I did by a Yankees hat at the stadium last fall. My fave (so far) is my Detroit Tigers hat because I love Detroit so much. Of course, my Brewers hat gets the most use, but it's fun to switch it up now and then.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

As a dude who's hair is racing away from him like Usain Bolt toward a finish line, hats have gotten important. I like the hip hop influenced beanie, but I think I've got about a year left before that looks too young for me, so I'll replace them with giant ten gallon cowboy hats or crumpled wizard hats. You know, you've got to avoid looking silly.
Screenshot 2023-03-15 152826.jpg
Screenshot 2023-03-15 152826.jpg (42.79 KiB) Viewed 590 times
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

If you want to spend your kid's tuition money on a cap, Ebbet's Field does wool replicas of vintage caps: https://www.ebbets.com/en-ca/collections/ballcaps
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Post by weller259 »

The black one was sent to me by a lady friend in New Zealand like 15 years ago. I used to wear it when i'd watch rugby. Go All Blacks! Sadly it never arrived when I moved here (fucking movers).
The other one is the one I wear pretty much every day now. I do still have an older Mets hat, faded and all but its been through the wringer with me and is still in decent shape. I have other hats I wear occasionally just to change things up a bit but they are weak in comparison and not very interesting. During winter I wear an all black non-descript non-branded wool hat.
Attachments
2022 04-21 Me Masked Up.jpg
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (35.01 KiB) Viewed 580 times
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:31am
As a dude who's hair is racing away from him like Usain Bolt toward a finish line, hats have gotten important. I like the hip hop influenced beanie
I didn't start wearing a hat regularly until I lost my natural protection up top. Shit burns easily out in the sun.

Also, it's danged toque, not a beanie! As the Limeyest Beachcombers fan, Heston, would confirm.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I usually only wear a hat when I walk the dog or the rink if it's super cold. Can't mess up my Jewfro. Usually its something like this:

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 1:43pm
I usually only wear a hat when I walk the dog or the rink if it's super cold. Can't mess up my Jewfro. Usually its something like this:

Does it give you hockey hair?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 2:11pm
JennyB wrote:

I already kind of have hockey hair
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 2:46pm
revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 2:11pm
JennyB wrote:

I already kind of have hockey hair
Is there a mullet equivalent to a Jewfro?

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:33am
If you want to spend your kid's tuition money on a cap, Ebbet's Field does wool replicas of vintage caps: https://www.ebbets.com/en-ca/collections/ballcaps
I used to have a Milwaukee Braves hat from them. It was pretty sweet at the time, but now I'd feel guilty about wearing anything to do with the Braves. Plus, a Milwaukee Braves hat just screams aging hipster in this city.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 2:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 11:33am
I used to have a Milwaukee Braves hat from them. It was pretty sweet at the time, but now I'd feel guilty about wearing anything to do with the Braves. Plus, a Milwaukee Braves hat just screams aging hipster in this city.
I’ve got a couple jerseys, but that heavy wool flannel means it’s very rare that I can ever wear them. Definitely not summer.