Association Football Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Association Football Thread

Post by 101Walterton »

There have been 5 different champions in last 8 years of EPL not too many European leagues can say that.
Roll on next season.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Got to feel for Pulisic, he has been Chelsea’s best player last few weeks, scores a cracking opening goal in cup final, is about to score his second and hamstring goes.
He could have been on way to M.O.T.M. award and a winners medal instead of being a loser.

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by gkbill »

101Walterton wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 12:52am
Got to feel for Pulisic, he has been Chelsea’s best player last few weeks, scores a cracking opening goal in cup final, is about to score his second and hamstring goes.
He could have been on way to M.O.T.M. award and a winners medal instead of being a loser.
Hello,

True - he was screaming on the last stride before even getting the shot off. I just hope it's not bad...hamstrings have been notoriously bad for many players. I hope it doesn't affect his pace. He needs sufficient time off. He finished up having a great run of games at the end. The work on the first goal today - he sent the through ball and kept going forward scoring after a nice bit of footworking.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

gkbill wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 1:38am
101Walterton wrote:
02 Aug 2020, 12:52am
Hello,

True - he was screaming on the last stride before even getting the shot off. I just hope it's not bad...hamstrings have been notoriously bad for many players. I hope it doesn't affect his pace. He needs sufficient time off. He finished up having a great run of games at the end. The work on the first goal today - he sent the through ball and kept going forward scoring after a nice bit of footworking.
Yes I can’t believe he managed to still shoot when you could see the muscle had already gone. Very brave.
They have Timo Werner coming in so there should be no pressure to rush him back.