Sweet Action

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.

Question, the first:

Meadowlark
8%
Lemon
15%
Why can't it be both?
77%

Total votes: 13

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Sweet Action

Post by Wolter »

101Walterton wrote:Mcrib
Solid.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

101 knows how to break the streak.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:101 knows how to break the streak.
I thought eumaas did by submitting a non-five letter word. Or even Suzanne by bolding hers.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I thought eumaas did by submitting a non-five letter word. Or even Suzanne by bolding hers.
Nope. You missed the whole point again, McKenzie: my streak of not using the catchphrase "Solid." But 101 found a post that made that usage necessary.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Nope. You missed the whole point again, McKenzie: my streak of not using the catchphrase "Solid." But 101 found a post that made that usage necessary.
Explain:
Wolter wrote:Can anyone guess the five letter italicized word I have yet to use since the rebirth?
That has nothing to do with you using the phrase, but getting others to guess it. What followed were a slew of italicized five letter words, until either Suzanne or eumaas broke it up, depending on the criteria.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Explain:
Wolter wrote:Can anyone guess the five letter italicized word I have yet to use since the rebirth?
That has nothing to do with you using the phrase, but getting others to guess it. What followed were a slew of italicized five letter words, until either Suzanne or eumaas broke it up, depending on the criteria.
Ah, so you're telling me what streak I was referring to in my own comment? Scratch a social democrat.... :rolleyes:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Explain:
Ah, so you're telling me what streak I was referring to in my own comment? Scratch a social democrat.... :rolleyes:
A distracting contemptuous remark won't save you. If you wish to concede that your writing skills were not up to the task of communicating your intent, I will accept that as an explanation. But there's nothing in your original statement that suggests that the aim was to provoke you into using your catchphrase.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I thought eumaas did by submitting a non-five letter word. Or even Suzanne by bolding hers.
Explain:
A distracting contemptuous remark won't save you. If you wish to concede that your writing skills were not up to the task of communicating your intent, I will accept that as an explanation. But there's nothing in your original statement that suggests that the aim was to provoke you into using your catchphrase.
Maybe your reading skills aren't up to par as well? As I posted that IMMEDIATELY after my use of "Solid." Man. Some Saskatoonian is argumentative today...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: Nope. You missed the whole point again, McKenzie: my streak of not using the catchphrase "Solid." But 101 found a post that made that usage necessary.
Explain:
Maybe your reading skills aren't up to par as well? As I posted that IMMEDIATELY after my use of "Solid." Man. Some Saskatoonian is argumentative today...
What you posted after Solid really doesn't matter, tho. The key element is that initial question and all the other italicized five letter words, none of them being Solid. To suggest that it was actually about getting you to say Solid is to introduce after the fact a key piece of information, which is either mischievous or self-serving.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Explain: That has nothing to do with you using the phrase, but getting others to guess it. What followed were a slew of italicized five letter words, until either Suzanne or eumaas broke it up, depending on the criteria.
What you posted after Solid really doesn't matter, tho. The key element is that initial question and all the other italicized five letter words, none of them being Solid. To suggest that it was actually about getting you to say Solid is to introduce after the fact a key piece of information, which is either mischievous or self-serving.
The Vicodin is making it harder for me to follow your circuitous and paranoid ravings...can we get back to talking about Edmonds' illicit love for collies?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:can we get back to talking about Edmonds' illicit love for collies?
I heard that he likes to throw kids down wells just to attract collies. But he's had to stop because of all the concussions and back injuries as he misjudges matters while trying to make the highlight reel.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:can we get back to talking about Edmonds' illicit love for collies?
I heard that he likes to throw kids down wells just to attract collies. But he's had to stop because of all the concussions and back injuries as he misjudges matters while trying to make the highlight reel.
:mrgreen:
Seriously, I think it was my uncle who started the whole Jim Edmonds is gay thing. He insists that every local celeb is gay. I think it's just wishful thinking for the most part. I couldn't care less about Edmunds' sexuality, he's a douchenozzle regardless. But he needs to leave the puppies alone.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Seriously, I think it was my uncle who started the whole Jim Edmonds is gay thing. He insists that every local celeb is gay. I think it's just wishful thinking for the most part. I couldn't care less about Edmunds' sexuality, he's a douchenozzle regardless. But he needs to leave the puppies alone.
Pretty sure THIS is why that rumor started.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Well, yeah, that too. And he does have a serious case of gayface. But still.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:
Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Well, yeah, that too. And he does have a serious case of gayface. But still.
Didn't he also frost his tips?