Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Stupid Millennial values likes over bucks.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:07am
There better be one hell of a punch out coming.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
My fantasy punching: Mark punches Dr. Camel three times. The first two are set-up blows, each punctuated by the syllables "oh" and "kay," and the final an uppercut that sends Camel flying thru the air while Mark roars, "Boomer!" Then he calmly shares a fascinating fact about dalmatians.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 12:56pm
revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 9:37am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
My fantasy punching: Mark punches Dr. Camel three times. The first two are set-up blows, each punctuated by the syllables "oh" and "kay," and the final an uppercut that sends Camel flying thru the air while Mark roars, "Boomer!" Then he calmly shares a fascinating fact about dalmatians.
We really should be writing these.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Also...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 1:10pm
Also...
Oh my lord, if I were in the audience I would have been in convulsions from laughter. There was nothing that wasn't excellent.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 4:09pm
revbob wrote:
01 Jan 2020, 1:10pm
Also...
Oh my lord, if I were in the audience I would have been in convulsions from laughter. There was nothing that wasn't excellent.
This really should be more common. A friend worked at a restaurant where the staff would do this sometimes but never recorded it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Not to worry, Dr. Camel hasn't forgotten that there's all kinds of ways to make some do-re-mi off this search. Maybe he's not such a weirdo.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

That bear attack (or maybe the repellent) also claimed J. Jonah Sherpa's moustache.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jan 2020, 9:34am
That bear attack (or maybe the repellent) also claimed J. Jonah Sherpa's moustache.
Yeah, talk about a close shave...

101 will get my coat.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 8:45am
Now Mark's all "ooh, this is taking so long, I could be doing something else," and Dr. Camel rightfully wants to give him a shiner. Geez Louise, Mark, sorry that finding a mythical beast is taking more than a half hour of your time.
Mark's just trying to do his best to keep it all within budget.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:14am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Know your place, Trail. You're not a beancounter, you're a smug Boomer killjoy.

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:18am
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm just thinking that Dr. Camel might be a bit too free and easy with the funds and it's been a point of contention with Mark. I feel like this isn't the first time they've had this conversation.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

WestwayKid wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 12:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jan 2020, 11:18am
WestwayKid wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm just thinking that Dr. Camel might be a bit too free and easy with the funds and it's been a point of contention with Mark. I feel like this isn't the first time they've had this conversation.
Camel probably blew 75% of the expedition budget cleaning out Kathmandu's avocado toast supplies before setting out.