Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 7:47am

Cherry going all MAGA. :yuck:

(Yes, I know she's referring to Dirty Dyer.)
And Mark's pics will be of Kelly Welly some of which may or may not end up in Beaver Hunt with Mark in a Yeti cosplay suit.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 12:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 12:47pm
Kory wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 12:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2019, 8:15am
Posted without comment but implied confusion.
Olivia totally has a drug problem.
She seems pretty emphatic that she doesn't.
The background is obscured, but he's speaking to her in a church.
Then why is his hat on? Dick Tracy wouldn't disrespect Our Lord and Saviour by wearing his hat in church.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 1:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2019, 7:47am

Cherry going all MAGA. :yuck:

(Yes, I know she's referring to Dirty Dyer.)
And Mark's pics will be of Kelly Welly some of which may or may not end up in Beaver Hunt with Mark in a Yeti cosplay suit.
After that boring-ass lost goldmine story, you'd better be right!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ha! Mark got called out for being an ugly American. Yes, Mark, Nepalese drive cars and wear clothes and even communicate using language.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 8:27am
Ha! Mark got called out for being an ugly American. Yes, Mark, Nepalese drive cars and wear clothes and even communicate using language.
Wait, did it go straight from his argument with Cherry to him being in Nepal? Was there a black eye in between that they couldn't show?
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wait, did it go straight from his argument with Cherry to him being in Nepal? Was there a black eye in between that they couldn't show?
Seriously, the last scene we see with Cherry is him telling her it'll be fine, but looks like he's going to twist and snap her neck.

I've been thinking that's what he did, because the next thing we see is him landing in Nepal, meeting Dr. Camel's assistant and being rather curt with her. He knows that he done fucked up and is on the lam now.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 12:34pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Seriously, the last scene we see with Cherry is him telling her it'll be fine, but looks like he's going to twist and snap her neck.

I've been thinking that's what he did, because the next thing we see is him landing in Nepal, meeting Dr. Camel's assistant and being rather curt with her. He knows that he done fucked up and is on the lam now.
Holy shit. She dead.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 1:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Holy shit. She dead.
I just noticed the dark shadow on his face. That's a total signal of sinister intent.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 1:34pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Holy shit. She dead.
I just noticed the dark shadow on his face. That's a total signal of sinister intent.
If only we could hear if he has an English accent with a feminine affect. Then we would know for sure that he was a villain.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 3:19pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

Holy shit. She dead.
If only we could hear if he has an English accent with a feminine affect. Then we would know for sure that he was a villain.
Mark Trail always sounds like Harrison Ford in my head. Probably defaulting to that because he's an adventurer with two fists of justice always cocked.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Holy shit. She dead.
I think Cherry is probably okay. Doc is probably the one with a black eye and Rusty broke his arm falling down the stairs. That'll keep Cherry in line. A gentleman of Mark's pedigree doesn't hit a woman, at least not with a closed fist an open hand sure but not a fist.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
18 Sep 2019, 5:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

Holy shit. She dead.
I think Cherry is probably okay. Doc is probably the one with a black eye and Rusty broke his arm falling down the stairs. That'll keep Cherry in line. A gentleman of Mark's pedigree doesn't hit a woman, at least not with a closed fist an open hand sure but not a fist.
It's people like you on juries who keep wealthy white men out of jail.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

For anybody that’s interested, the new Hickman X-Men stuff continues to be fucking INSANE. It’s been a real bright spot in an otherwise grey couple months. It’s been so impressive to see the outstanding art of Pepe Larraz and Marte Gracia coming out at an unprecedented pace (new issue every week), to say nothing of the totally bonkers storyline and mystery. Don’t miss this if you’re an X-fan. 3 more to go.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
19 Sep 2019, 8:08pm
For anybody that’s interested, the new Hickman X-Men stuff continues to be fucking INSANE. It’s been a real bright spot in an otherwise grey couple months. It’s been so impressive to see the outstanding art of Pepe Larraz and Marte Gracia coming out at an unprecedented pace (new issue every week), to say nothing of the totally bonkers storyline and mystery. Don’t miss this if you’re an X-fan. 3 more to go.
I'm not familiar enough with X stuff to appreciate it all, I suspect. But I have been checking out John Byrne's for-funsies take on X-Men if he hadn't left and Claremont had. His pencils are still impressive, but man are these stories dull. I assumed Marvel passed because of the likely social media backlash over all the ugly stuff he's said, but maybe it was because this shit is a big fucking yawn.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I will lose my mind if Dr. Camel looks even remotely like eumaas.