Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Could also go in the Dictator Observations thread: https://slate.com/culture/2021/04/red-s ... utube.html
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 7:33am
Could also go in the Dictator Observations thread: https://slate.com/culture/2021/04/red-s ... utube.html
Cool and predictable that he has embraced it now.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 2:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
It's freaky how many of my friends and family who are moderately lefty got sucked into his horseshit about masculinity and responsibility. An illustration, I guess, of how seductive fascism can be.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 3:02pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
It's freaky how many of my friends and family who are moderately lefty got sucked into his horseshit about masculinity and responsibility. An illustration, I guess, of how seductive fascism can be.
It’s wild because he’s hokey as fuck and has zero rigor.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 3:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
It’s wild because he’s hokey as fuck and has zero rigor.
As such, absolutely perfect for what passes as intellectualism on the right. As much as anything demonstrates how the modern right has embraced fascism, it's that it's ardently rejected critical thought.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

OK, I'm looking!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Guest1

Post by Guest1 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Hey cmon now we need more good little worker drones!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

RockNRollWhore wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 3:31am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Hey cmon now we need more good little worker drones!
They did raise chocolate rations from 30 grams to 20 this week!

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Don’t talk much about ComicsGate on here because it’s gross and was a dry run for a lot of the shit we saw under Trump, but it’s not at all shocking that a movement that aligned itself with White Nationalists and assorted bigots would also harbor pedophiles.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 9:24am
Don’t talk much about ComicsGate on here because it’s gross and was a dry run for a lot of the shit we saw under Trump, but it’s not at all shocking that a movement that aligned itself with White Nationalists and assorted bigots would also harbor pedophiles.
Nope not surprised at all. And what's the deal with the guy posting I hope "he gets the help he needs". Fuck this pedo asshole with a rusty saw.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Wolter wrote:
Q-Anon is going to be pissed, that's supposed to their AOR.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Sparky wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 9:38am
Wolter wrote:
Q got a lot of their tactics from ComicsGate (which predates it), and many of the same people were involved in both.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 10:15am
Sparky wrote:
15 Apr 2021, 9:38am
Wolter wrote:
Q got a lot of their tactics from ComicsGate (which predates it), and many of the same people were involved in both.
You don't have to be a Freudian to understand how people betray what's in the mind and lives. Many have asserted that Trump's constant claims that other people lie and cheat are informed by his sincere belief that that's how to succeed. He knows he's lying but he also believes the other side is lying. The idea of anyone being honest is a marker of being a loser.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »