Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:22pm
Mimi wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:11pm
20221130_164140.jpg

This is a seat cushion that Butters used to lay on but stopped so I washed it and placed it on the table temporarily. I swear she can find a place to sleep without even looking.
Do your cats have special spots or do they nap wherever? Both our girls have particular places to snooze, maybe switching to something else every four or five months, but Luke has, like, fifteen different sleep spots. The one place that he regularly returns to is a heated cat bed (it turns on when there's weight placed on it). But otherwise he's all over the house.
They're both like your girls.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
20221130_164140.jpg

This is a seat cushion that Butters used to lay on but stopped so I washed it and placed it on the table temporarily. I swear she can find a place to sleep without even looking.
Do your cats have special spots or do they nap wherever? Both our girls have particular places to snooze, maybe switching to something else every four or five months, but Luke has, like, fifteen different sleep spots. The one place that he regularly returns to is a heated cat bed (it turns on when there's weight placed on it). But otherwise he's all over the house.
I think they're more "normal" cats, which are super territorial. Luke's the weirdo who can just plop down anywhere and have a snooze. No surprise, too, that he's not that bad in the car on trips to the vet. He's just a chill dude.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:38pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
20221130_164140.jpg

I think they're more "normal" cats, which are super territorial. Luke's the weirdo who can just plop down anywhere and have a snooze. No surprise, too, that he's not that bad in the car on trips to the vet. He's just a chill dude.
God, I wish.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 6:38pm
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
20221130_164140.jpg

God, I wish.
Zoë screams like a banshee while Charlotte whimpers and cries endlessly, but he just sits in his carrier, happy to look at stuff and wait around.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Mimi wrote:
20221130_164140.jpg

Smart cat!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
20221130_164140.jpg

Ours are like that as well, each has their own favorite go to place to snooze, but every so often they all mix it up and pick new spots for a month or so.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Scout has two preferred spots - either on the back of our den sofa (pictured) or the back of our living room sofa, where she can look out the window and be the neighborhood Gladys Kravitz.
Attachments
Scout.jpg
Scout.jpg (26.19 KiB) Viewed 613 times
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 12:09pm
Scout has two preferred spots - either on the back of our den sofa (pictured) or the back of our living room sofa, where she can look out the window and be the neighborhood Gladys Kravitz.
Does she bark for Abner whenever she sees something? :lol:

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 12:32pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Dec 2022, 12:09pm
Does she bark for Abner whenever she sees something? :lol:
Pretty much!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"Hey," says I, a couple days ago, "let's get one of those lion hats for the cats. It'll be funny!"
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 1.53.11 PM.jpg
Yeah, they all hate us right now. Zoë even hissed at us. Was it worth $15? Maybe.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 2:55pm
"Hey," says I, a couple days ago, "let's get one of those lion hats for the cats. It'll be funny!"

Yeah, they all hate us right now. Zoë even hissed at us. Was it worth $15? Maybe.
I had one for Butters a few years back and nearly choked from laughing so hard. He was a good sport about it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 3:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I had one for Butters a few years back and nearly choked from laughing so hard. He was a good sport about it.
No good sports in this house. If they could charge us with war crimes, it would be up for consideration.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 3:31pm
Mimi wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 3:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

No good sports in this house. If they could charge us with war crimes, it would be up for consideration.
😂😂😂

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:

Now that I'm on my laptop I can see those better. My goodness, how adorable. :lol:
butters.jpg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 5:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Now that I'm on my laptop I can see those better. My goodness, how adorable. :lol:

butters.jpg
Enviable chill amidst humiliation. :cool: