Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi »

As I was holding Licorice today, Butters jumped up and attacked her, clamping on to her neck. He's been aggressive lately. I've noticed a pattern. He seems to do it in the winter months. He stalks her, pounces on her, and sometimes mounts her. Both are fixed. But apparently she could still give off a smell. Sometimes it's territorial. If he sees her sitting on the rug by the door, he'll go after her. I'm frustrated, though. I play referee a lot, but it'a her I worry about. She's being hypervigilant now.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 5:56pm
As I was holding Licorice today, Butters jumped up and attacked her, clamping on to her neck. He's been aggressive lately. I've noticed a pattern. He seems to do it in the winter months. He stalks her, pounces on her, and sometimes mounts her. Both are fixed. But apparently she could still give off a smell. Sometimes it's territorial. If he sees her sitting on the rug by the door, he'll go after her. I'm frustrated, though. I play referee a lot, but it'a her I worry about. She's being hypervigilant now.
We have sort of the same thing. Charlotte will see a cat or skunk outside and attack Zoë. She just gets a look in her eyes that everyone knows is trouble. Fine, lady, go take it out on Luke if you want to be tough. Oh right, he'd clean your clock. Bozo cats.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 6:06pm
Mimi wrote:
We have sort of the same thing. Charlotte will see a cat or skunk outside and attack Zoë. She just gets a look in her eyes that everyone knows is trouble. Fine, lady, go take it out on Luke if you want to be tough. Oh right, he'd clean your clock. Bozo cats.
I wish she's clean his clock. That's part of the problem. He knows she's a wimp and doesn't want to be bothered.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 8:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 6:06pm
Mimi wrote:
I wish she's clean his clock. That's part of the problem. He knows she's a wimp and doesn't want to be bothered.
Yeah, unfortunately Zoë doesn't want to seriously brawl. She'll mix it up with Luke, chasing and all, but she doesn't want to actually fight. I'm especially protective of Zoë, so I'm hyper vigilant for one of the others going after her.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Heh.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Whenever the Boss is travelling, she asks me to send pictures of the kids. The Little Shithead loves sitting on the heating vent—the only one of the three that does—but it causes him to yawn a lot. Managed to catch him mid-yawn, making him dumber looking than usual (he's actually pretty clever, but he's got a dumb face).

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

He's so cute.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

We bought our youngest dog a paddling pool for Christmas now she won’t get out of it!!
Attachments
549F3F08-1FF9-484D-992D-40810378F6DE.jpeg

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:13pm
We bought our youngest dog a paddling pool for Christmas now she won’t get out of it!!
Brilliant! my collie that we lost last year would spend hours and hours in one of those and was fascinated by catching drips of the edge.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Brilliant! my collie that we lost last year would spend hours and hours in one of those and was fascinated by catching drips of the edge.
Scooby won’t go near it apart from to drink it but Boo loves it especially when you play fetch with her. she gets too hot in this weather so she runs after the ball and brings it back via a quick dip.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:47pm
Marky Dread wrote:
27 Jan 2020, 3:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Scooby won’t go near it apart from to drink it but Boo loves it especially when you play fetch with her. she gets too hot in this weather so she runs after the ball and brings it back via a quick dip.
I used to love watching Mac play in the pool.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

We going walkies yet?!
Attachments
20200127_215618.jpg

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

All these cute dogs pics making me miss mine. :cry:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The two months between when our girl Pagan died and we adopted Charlotte and Zoë were interminably long. I can't imagine a home without furry little fuckers underfoot.