Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Re: Pets.

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 6:38pm
Sparky wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 6:27pm
Heston wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 6:15pm
My downstairs neighbour sent me this photo he took of his cat looking non-plussed as my cat tried to encroach on his territory...

kos2.jpg
You're cat is so chill. We've got a few from our doorbell cam of our cats sitting in the window & having encounters with visiting cats. Each cat has their own unique reaction, but 4 juvenile racoons rattled all 3 of ours.
When that happens, it's the outdoor cat who is chill while ours act like they're trying to shut down a nuclear breach.
We've had one aggressive outdoor cat that jumps at the window, pretty damn hard, our cats just sat there wide eyed, probably thinking "do you realize there's 3 of us in here?"
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 6:41pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Heston wrote:
My downstairs neighbour sent me this photo he took of his cat looking non-plussed as my cat tried to encroach on his territory...

kos2.jpg
You're cat is so chill. We've got a few from our doorbell cam of our cats sitting in the window & having encounters with visiting cats. Each cat has their own unique reaction, but 4 juvenile racoons rattled all 3 of ours.
When that happens, it's the outdoor cat who is chill while ours act like they're trying to shut down a nuclear breach.
We've had one aggressive outdoor cat that jumps at the window, pretty damn hard, our cats just sat there wide eyed, probably thinking "do you realize there's 3 of us in here?"
We have three very sheltered spazzes. If a squirrel got in here, he'd run riot.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 6:44pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Heston wrote:

kos2.jpg
Yeah, who am I kidding? Our 3 live such sheltered lives, they're never even met a dog face to face.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 7:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Yeah, who am I kidding? Our 3 live such sheltered lives, they're never even met a dog face to face.
It's a luxury Shawshank here, but they're still institutionalized.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 7:03pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Love "luxury Shawshank", I've got to share that with my Mom & sisters, they've got spoiled indoor cats too.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 7:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 7:03pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Love "luxury Shawshank", I've got to share that with my Mom & sisters, they've got spoiled indoor cats too.
Get busy sleeping or get busy waiting for food.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Heston wrote:

kos2.jpg
Even your cat looks like he could be in KISS. Only I love your cat.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 8:00pm
Kinda like the way nurse Ratched is cupping the jewels.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 8:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 8:00pm
Kinda like the way nurse Ratched is cupping the jewels.
If you don't love your work, it's just a job.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

So we went back out to the rescue for the POSSIBILITY of maybe thinking about, in the case of an absolutely perfect match, getting Charley a playmate, and long story short we’re about to go from zero cats in the beginning of April to three cats next Wednesday when their spays are finished.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Wolter wrote:
13 May 2021, 10:42pm
So we went back out to the rescue for the POSSIBILITY of maybe thinking about, in the case of an absolutely perfect match, getting Charley a playmate, and long story short we’re about to go from zero cats in the beginning of April to three cats next Wednesday when their spays are finished.
Congratulations on the new family members, adopting pets is such a great thing to do, not only for you and your family, but for the pets as well.
And I'll quote my wife once again, back when we were considering getting two new kittens but she wanted three in order to keep the two brothers together with their sister...."but honey, three would be fun". Love having three, but trying to grab all of them to go to the vet for their checkups is a cluster, hence the saying "kind of like herding cats".

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Sparky wrote:
13 May 2021, 11:22pm
Wolter wrote:
Congratulations on the new family members, adopting pets is such a great thing to do, not only for you and your family, but for the pets as well.
And I'll quote my wife once again, back when we were considering getting two new kittens but she wanted three in order to keep the two brothers together with their sister...."but honey, three would be fun". Love having three, but trying to grab all of them to go to the vet for their checkups is a cluster, hence the saying "kind of like herding cats".
In the past, I've had two... this will be something.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Fantastic! The insanity will be more than trebled, but totally worth it.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:
13 May 2021, 11:22pm
Wolter wrote:
I had three for years and it was a...challenge.