Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB »

My favorite part of having guinea pigs (aside from the fact that they are super cute and entertaining) is that they require veggies in their diet. So at the grocery, everyone thinks I'm a super healthy eater and gives me nods of approval.

Wolt, keep posting the kitty pics!

This is the most entertaining thing about guinea pigs is popcorning - they do this when they are happy. It's hysterical:

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
20 May 2021, 10:33am
This is the most entertaining thing about guinea pigs is popcorning - they do this when they are happy. It's hysterical:

That's stupendous. Just spasms of joy.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2021, 11:04am
JennyB wrote:
20 May 2021, 10:33am

That's stupendous. Just spasms of joy.
They're so damn funny. Smelly as hell, but funny.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

One of our cats had urinary crystals, so the vet suggested getting a water fountain to encourage them to drink more water. Two of them drink somewhat normally, the polydactyl (6 toes) one uses his paw to "catch" water, and then there's this guy who has it all figured out.
Attachments
The Fountain.jpg
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Sparky wrote:
20 May 2021, 1:01pm
One of our cats had urinary crystals, so the vet suggested getting a water fountain to encourage them to drink more water. Two of them drink somewhat normally, the polydactyl (6 toes) one uses his paw to "catch" water, and then there's this guy who has it all figured out.
That's awesome.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
It's funny their varied interpretations on how to drink water. Luke and Zoë do it normally, from a bowl that has a pump that recirculates and filters the water, but Charlotte will only drink from a dripping tap, so the tub is always left running.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2021, 2:08pm
Sparky wrote:
It's funny their varied interpretations on how to drink water. Luke and Zoë do it normally, from a bowl that has a pump that recirculates and filters the water, but Charlotte will only drink from a dripping tap, so the tub is always left running.
Ours have access to two water bowls and the fountain, all three are clean and fresh & full, yet Sabrina prefers the faucets as well.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
20 May 2021, 2:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Ours have access to two water bowls and the fountain, all three are clean and fresh & full, yet Sabrina prefers the faucets as well.
I often look at these efforts we make and think, "You guys wouldn't last 30 seconds on the outside."

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2021, 2:31pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
I often look at these efforts we make and think, "You guys wouldn't last 30 seconds on the outside."
So true, ours have no idea how the other half lives! No rain, no cold, no adversaries etc... We like to tell them that being a cat (or any pet for that matter) in our home is pretty good work if you can get it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
20 May 2021, 2:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 May 2021, 2:31pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
So true, ours have no idea how the other half lives! No rain, no cold, no adversaries etc... We like to tell them that being a cat (or any pet for that matter) in our home is pretty good work if you can get it.
Yup—you dumb bastards have no understanding that you won the fucking lottery. So quit scratching the damned furniture!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

More cat pics per JennyB’s request.
Attachments
41B8921A-88EF-445E-9C18-F6A00E6CAF8E.jpeg
6690CDAD-8A05-4B44-AC10-79F759D4156D.jpeg
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

And more.
Attachments
12759FB9-713C-46C3-880D-64FAF514EF60.jpeg
00D25406-3012-43DD-B42A-C31DDCB916F6.jpeg
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

They're so damned lean. Just perfect bodies of energy.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Wolter wrote:
20 May 2021, 7:01pm
More cat pics per JennyB’s request.
All very cute, but then again, most all cats are!

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Sparky wrote:
I have a cat with kidney disease and tried one of those fountains. She was afraid of it. Both of them were afraid of it. smh