Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 4:26pm
I've decided that Butters' "meow" sounds like a sick and pterodactyl. :meh:
In her declining years, our girl Pagan's voice sounded like cigarette-raspy Lucille Ball.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 12:49pm
Mimi wrote:
In her declining years, our girl Pagan's voice sounded like cigarette-raspy Lucille Ball.
That was supposed to be dying pterodactyl. smh I hate typing on my phone. Anyway, that's an apt description for Butters' voice.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 1:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
That was supposed to be dying pterodactyl. smh I hate typing on my phone. Anyway, that's an apt description for Butters' voice.
In case you've never heard this …
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 1:45pm
Mimi wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 1:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
In case you've never heard this …
Sometimes it's like that. :meh:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ma'am … ma'am … ma'am, without warranty information I can't process your request.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

D'aaawwwww!!!!!!!!!!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:03pm
Ma'am … ma'am … ma'am, without warranty information I can't process your request.
Cute cat!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Any of yinz deal with cat constipation? Tips to get the train moving before I try Miralax which the vet suggested?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 10:32am
Any of yinz deal with cat constipation? Tips to get the train moving before I try Miralax which the vet suggested?
Our boy Dickens occasionally got constipated—along with every other ailment you can imagine—and the treatment was kitty laxatives.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 10:57am
Mimi wrote:
Our boy Dickens occasionally got constipated—along with every other ailment you can imagine—and the treatment was kitty laxatives.
What kind? Did you ever try butter? I've done that before and it seemed to have worked, but I noticed Butters gets off the taste pretty fast for some reason.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
What kind? Did you ever try butter? I've done that before and it seemed to have worked, but I noticed Butters gets off the taste pretty fast for some reason.
My recollection is we gave him pumpkin puree—*not* pumpkin pie mix, which has stuff in it that is not helpful—and sometimes mixed in a powdered laxative.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:23am
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
My recollection is we gave him pumpkin puree—*not* pumpkin pie mix, which has stuff in it that is not helpful—and sometimes mixed in a powdered laxative.
I tried giving him pumpkin. He no likey. I think I'm going to play around with his food. He's okay with diet changes unlike his sister who doesn't even like treats. What kind of cat doesn't like treats? :rolleyes:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
I tried giving him pumpkin. He no likey. I think I'm going to play around with his food. He's okay with diet changes unlike his sister who doesn't even like treats. What kind of cat doesn't like treats? :rolleyes:
Last week at the pet store, I picked up some promo cat treats that are kind of rubbery. The girls were fine, Luke was confused and couldn't figure out how to chew them. Second day, the girls said no as well. Sigh.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:44am
Mimi wrote:
13 Apr 2023, 11:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Last week at the pet store, I picked up some promo cat treats that are kind of rubbery. The girls were fine, Luke was confused and couldn't figure out how to chew them. Second day, the girls said no as well. Sigh.
Cats, man. smh