Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Pets.

Post by Heston »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 7:22pm
Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 7:11pm
The first time he has sat still for a photo. Definitely should have given him a KISS related name...

kos3.jpg
Fluffy little monster. Definitely looks like he's wearing a mask. God damn but kittens are great.
You can't see it on the pic but he has massive long wisps coming out of his ears. My daughter said I should have called him Zorro.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 7:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 7:22pm
Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 7:11pm
The first time he has sat still for a photo. Definitely should have given him a KISS related name...

kos3.jpg
Fluffy little monster. Definitely looks like he's wearing a mask. God damn but kittens are great.
You can't see it on the pic but he has massive long wisps coming out of his ears. My daughter said I should have called him Zorro.
He's an old man! One of our girls is like that, and in winter she grows this massive ruff around her throat, like a male lion.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Heston, cute cat. Has Zorro started to meow yet? Ours are big talkers, unfortunately for us it's usually around 3 am on the weekend days we can sleep in a bit.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Heston

Post by Heston »

Sparky wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:05pm
Heston, cute cat. Has Zorro started to meow yet? Ours are big talkers, unfortunately for us it's usually around 3 am on the weekend days we can sleep in a bit.
He can vocalize as I accidentally stood on his tail once. Other than that a couple of half hearted mewls when his food is being served.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:29pm
Sparky wrote:
He can vocalize as I accidentally stood on his tail once. Other than that a couple of half hearted mewls when his food is being served.
Yeah, don't think stepping on his tail counts! We've always talked to ours, so I guess they just picked up the idea of talking back and ran with it. Next trick is going to be to teach them to tell time so we can sleep in on our days off.

Heston

Post by Heston »

Sparky wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:32pm
Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:29pm
Sparky wrote:
Yeah, don't think stepping on his tail counts! We've always talked to ours, so I guess they just picked up the idea of talking back and ran with it. Next trick is going to be to teach them to tell time so we can sleep in on our days off.
Oh, I talk to him non stop. We got him at four months old so I dunno how much vocal stimulation he had before then. I felt really bad standing on his tail (it was his fault :mrgreen: ) but at least I knew then he was actually capable of making a noise, which was a relief.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Ours like to walk between your legs when your walk, so I get the accidently stepping on them part.
Here's our 3, didn't plan on getting 3, but it's a long story.
Attachments
Our 3.jpg
Our 3.jpg (82.29 KiB) Viewed 2432 times

Heston

Post by Heston »

Sparky wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:55pm
Ours like to walk between your legs when your walk, so I get the accidently stepping on them part.
Lovely

Jesus, one is hard enough for me at the moment.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Heston wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 9:18pm
Sparky wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 8:55pm
Lovely

Jesus, one is hard enough for me at the moment.
Two isn't much more work than one; going from two to three is a whole new ballgame.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Long story short....

Neighbor found a cat at her sisters business, took it home, turns out it was pregnant. Had kittens, came over to tell us about it, mentioned she had heard our previous 2 had passed away. Told her it was too soon and we were leaving on vacation. Then she says well they were born on such and such date, turns out it was my birthday, so wife looks at me like it's meant to be. Got back from vacation, she asks if we'd like to see the kittens, each time she brings them by in a large dog carrier she bring her favorite 3 of the litter. She's smart! My wife says, "but 3 would be fun". Each time they do something crazy, I use that quote on her!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 9:53pm
Long story short....

Neighbor found a cat at her sisters business, took it home, turns out it was pregnant. Had kittens, came over to tell us about it, mentioned she had heard our previous 2 had passed away. Told her it was too soon and we were leaving on vacation. Then she says well they were born on such and such date, turns out it was my birthday, so wife looks at me like it's meant to be. Got back from vacation, she asks if we'd like to see the kittens, each time she brings them by in a large dog carrier she bring her favorite 3 of the litter. She's smart! My wife says, "but 3 would be fun". Each time they do something crazy, I use that quote on her!
:lol: Once you're initiated into the cat club, it's damned hard to ever get out. My wife and I have been together for 27+ years and we've had cats continuously, save for a two month gap, and probably have another 15 years locked up in what we have now.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Cute cats, guys!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Cute cats all around!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

I just ordered a newfangled brine shrimp hatchery to raise live food for my aquarium fish. It should arrive in a week, and I anticipate countless hours of fun and entertainment that will keep me occupied at least until spring.
seamonkeys.jpg
seamonkeys.jpg (121.79 KiB) Viewed 2310 times

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kimmelweck wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 8:47pm
I just ordered a newfangled brine shrimp hatchery to raise live food for my aquarium fish. It should arrive in a week, and I anticipate countless hours of fun and entertainment that will keep me occupied at least until spring.

seamonkeys.jpg