Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Wolter »

Kory wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 2:35pm
JennyB wrote:
03 Jun 2021, 10:56am
I'm working from home for the next couple of weeks, and I am out on my screen porch with my laptop. I hear whistling coming from somewhere in my neighborhood, so there is evidently a serial killer nearby. It's been nice knowing all of you.
At least you’ll probably get to be in a documentary.
Probably just a true crime podcast.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

20210606_114404.jpg
A fairly long way from anywhere and what a day.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Jun 2021, 1:13pm
20210606_114404.jpg

A fairly long way from anywhere and what a day.
Why would god allow such wonder in a communist land?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"Maybe it's time to quit my job, tell 'em all to go to hell, and move back into the bush."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

An observation: It's a coin flip which inspires in me more irritation and desperate hitting of the mute button, a commercial by Peloton or by Old Navy. My desire to reach inside the tv machine and take a life is rarely greater.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 8:38pm
An observation: It's a coin flip which inspires in me more irritation and desperate hitting of the mute button, a commercial by Peloton or by Old Navy. My desire to reach inside the tv machine and take a life is rarely greater.
That's me and Liberty Mutual. If you haven't seen a Limu Emu...and Doug commercial yet, check out youtube. :twitch: :rolleyes: :angry:

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

Mimi wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 9:30am
That's me and Liberty Mutual. If you haven't seen a Limu Emu...and Doug commercial yet, check out youtube. :twitch: :rolleyes: :angry:
How long do you think it took them to come up with the "Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty' jingle? A good 4 or 5 seconds?
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Yeah those are horrible.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

oliver wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 9:40am
Mimi wrote:
How long do you think it took them to come up with the "Liberty, Liberty, Liberty, Liberty' jingle? A good 4 or 5 seconds?
Right?! Or how about the guy selling wet hot teddy bears. WHO IN THE FUCK THAT WAS FUNNY?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm more bothered by the 1-877-Kars for Kids commercial on the radio, but yeah, that one is bad.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 9:54am
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm more bothered by the 1-877-Kars for Kids commercial on the radio, but yeah, that one is bad.
I never heard those, but that number has sex trafficking ring front vibes.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 9:56am
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You shall suffer alongside.

Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I have not seen them. From the one that I saw, I am glad for that. When I think that someone pays for those things and gets paid for those things, I realize I am way out of touch with this world.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

JennyB wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 10:01am
Mimi wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Da fuck??

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 10:03am
JennyB wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 10:01am
Mimi wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Da fuck??
Exactly.
Got a Rake? Sure!