Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Low Down Low »

In these bracingly tough times, thank fuck for grand old newspapers like the Daily Mail. Nobody need ever starve or go hungry again.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
24 May 2022, 11:15am
In these bracingly tough times, thank fuck for grand old newspapers like the Daily Mail. Nobody need ever starve or go hungry again.

Hang out at the bank. Sometimes rich people drop money and are too polite to pick it up.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 May 2022, 11:20am
Low Down Low wrote:
24 May 2022, 11:15am

Hang out at the bank. Sometimes rich people drop money and are too polite to pick it up.
Thats a good one, though i find over here most banks and atm machines will already be well patrolled so it might be a good idea to arrive suitably armed - iron bar, knuckleduster etc - in order to clear off any opposition.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Im dealing with a massive spongy aka gypsy shitterpillar outbreak around here.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Holy macaroni:
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 7:15am
Holy macaroni:
Those guys stuck around a little too long.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 7:28am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Holy macaroni:
I thought the guy heading back to the desk was going to log out. Security, you see.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

An observation: this week is taking fucking forever
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

weller259
Pitch Clock Appreciator
Location: He's A Real Nowhere Man, Sitting In His Nowhere Land

Post by weller259 »

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/us/geico ... ium=social
I have no words.
Rumor is that the guy was the Geico Gecko.

Um ...................
From what I see there's still a little hope
That's if we don't hang from too much rope

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 7:37am
revbob wrote:
06 Jun 2022, 7:28am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Holy macaroni:
I thought the guy heading back to the desk was going to log out. Security, you see.
Fire or not, I ain't leaving my sunglasses
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Joe Public
Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla

Post by Joe Public »

tepista wrote:
12 Jun 2022, 10:23am
Fire or not, I ain't leaving my sunglasses
Hell no! Damn things are too expensive!
You gotta give the people something good to read...

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

OK, so no one was hurt, thats the main thing. I was driving my wife was in the passenger seat and her brother in the back. I was driving him to a thing in town, and we were gonna get dinner somewhere, and we live on the outskirts. So a fucking deer came out of nowhere, like you see a million times on TV, but this was real life. Wife and I were both covered in glass, but amazingly the only injury was itty-bitty cuts on both our arms. Deer dead, I'll spare you those photos. I honestly can't believe we aren't dead too, and the the deer didn't come straight through the window and break both our necks. I swear I feel like I cheated death.

OK, here's the funny part. It's like 100 degrees so we're outside sweating, and trying not to move much because we're all covered in tiny glass shards, but we were dropping brother off at a leather fetish event, so he has a mesh shirt shit, leather shorts, knee high boots and a Rob Halford hat, so all the cops and lookie-loos were like WTF is going on here!
Attachments
deer4.jpg
deer3.jpg

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

tepista wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 2:56pm
OK, so no one was hurt, thats the main thing. I was driving my wife was in the passenger seat and her brother in the back. I was driving him to a thing in town, and we were gonna get dinner somewhere, and we live on the outskirts. So a fucking deer came out of nowhere, like you see a million times on TV, but this was real life. Wife and I were both covered in glass, but amazingly the only injury was itty-bitty cuts on both our arms. Deer dead, I'll spare you those photos. I honestly can't believe we aren't dead too, and the the deer didn't come straight through the window and break both our necks. I swear I feel like I cheated death.

OK, here's the funny part. It's like 100 degrees so we're outside sweating, and trying not to move much because we're all covered in tiny glass shards, but we were dropping brother off at a leather fetish event, so he has a mesh shirt shit, leather shorts, knee high boots and a Rob Halford hat, so all the cops and lookie-loos were like WTF is going on here!
Well I'm glad nobody was hurt, sorry about your car, but I'd love to have seen the looks on the faces of the passersby checking out your brothers attire. :mrgreen:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Sparky wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 2:58pm
tepista wrote:
14 Jun 2022, 2:56pm

Well I'm glad nobody was hurt, sorry about your car, but I'd love to have seen the looks on the faces of the passersby checking out your brothers attire. :mrgreen:
Oh yeah, thank goodness we were all wearing sunglasses, because we were seriously doused with glass shards, like a glitter-bomb. Again, can't fucking believe there were no injuries. This was Friday, I swear i'm half traumatized!