Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The racoon has left. The dumb fuck couldn't figure out how he got in, or at least wasn't as ardent to climb over the railing to leave. He finally got thru the space I created for him (and have resealed). Don't come back, dumb ass.

(The tragedy is that I think racoons are fucking adorable.)
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:03pm
The racoon has left. The dumb fuck couldn't figure out how he got in, or at least wasn't as ardent to climb over the railing to leave. He finally got thru the space I created for him (and have resealed). Don't come back, dumb ass.

Clearly there's a mutual love of some sort.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

If their shit wasn't toxic and I knew they were just coming in for the afternoon, I'd be fine, but, sorry, this ain't a flophouse.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:33pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

If their shit wasn't toxic and I knew they were just coming in for the afternoon, I'd be fine, but, sorry, this ain't a flophouse.
Your head says no, your heart says "bring me my flautist"
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Sep 2022, 8:33pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Your head says no, your heart says "bring me my flautist"
And my stomach obsesses about stickenflavourbars.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

20220906_170836.jpg
20220906_170836.jpg (31.78 KiB) Viewed 608 times

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Getting our driveway done—the last off our significant projects—because it's in wretched shape. Rutted and broken and a complete pain in the ass to shovel in the winter. Guys came with pick axes and the asphalt came up like a banana peel. I asked them if that was normal and they laughed and said, no, it's just in that bad a condition. It's a small single-car driveway so they had it peeled off and hauled away in under a couple hours. I have a long day at school tomorrow, but I expect it'll be done when I get back in the evening.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 5:17pm
Getting our driveway done—the last off our significant projects—because it's in wretched shape. Rutted and broken and a complete pain in the ass to shovel in the winter. Guys came with pick axes and the asphalt came up like a banana peel. I asked them if that was normal and they laughed and said, no, it's just in that bad a condition. It's a small single-car driveway so they had it peeled off and hauled away in under a couple hours. I have a long day at school tomorrow, but I expect it'll be done when I get back in the evening.
The raccoons will be sure to appreciate these upgrades.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 5:47pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
The raccoons will be sure to appreciate these upgrades.
It's my peace offering.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Jealous. That's next on our list. And we have a long ass driveway.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
15 Sep 2022, 11:13am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Jealous. That's next on our list. And we have a long ass driveway.
Ours is small—like 18’ x 10’? Even at that, I winced a bit at the price. But everything is more expensive right now, so it is what it is.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

revbob wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 10:12pm
Hell yeah
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Im in the office yesterday and go to use one of the bathrooms and Im absolutely appalled by the amount of pee on the floor around the toilet and on the toilet. It looked like a daycare had been holding potty training classes there but alas there are only adults in this building.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 7:18am
Im in the office yesterday and go to use one of the bathrooms and Im absolutely appalled by the amount of pee on the floor around the toilet and on the toilet. It looked like a daycare had been holding potty training classes there but alas there are only adults in this building.
I worked as a night (well, evening) janitor for one of the malls in my hometown when I was in high school and can confirm that a notable segment of the public are pigs, intentionally or not. The Boss also worked at a women's clothing store and was stunned by what she had to clean in the change rooms. On more than one occasion it involved shit on the walls or floor.