Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Mimi »

Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 11:57am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 11:41am
Mimi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 11:31am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 11:26am
Mimi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 11:21am
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HEELS, HOOKS!
The most mundane masochism for the illusion of a couple inches. Total madness.
Don't these women know you can get a couple of inches just by wearing Creepers?! Duh! (actually, I have a pair and they are so uncomfortable)
The Boss owns a gorillion shoes but I don't think she has any heels. Mostly the discomfort, I'm sure, but also she's a shortypants and heels aren't going to convince anyone otherwise.
Ali almost never wears heels and when she does they’re still fairly short.

Once the world collectively realized yoga pants look good on about 70% of women, I’m stunned fashion bothered to move forward.
I have a feeling yoga pants are here to stay.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:26pm
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Don't these women know you can get a couple of inches just by wearing Creepers?! Duh! (actually, I have a pair and they are so uncomfortable)
The Boss owns a gorillion shoes but I don't think she has any heels. Mostly the discomfort, I'm sure, but also she's a shortypants and heels aren't going to convince anyone otherwise.

Once the world collectively realized yoga pants look good on about 70% of women, I’m stunned fashion bothered to move forward.
As a compulsive bum ogler, I'm pleased with that.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:31pm
Mimi wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Yeah I'm 70% on board with this. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:47pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 12:31pm
Mimi wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah I'm 70% on board with this. :shifty:
Ha! I'm being Pervy Positive here and emphasizing that 70%.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Sorry but I have to disagree about heels. It isn’t about the extra couple of inches height, wearing heels changes the posture and improves the shape of the legs and bum 😉

Disclaimer: I understand they are uncomfortable and cause all manner of health issues - this post was purely a sexist observation on the positives of heels.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 2:46pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Sorry but I have to disagree about heels. It isn’t about the extra couple of inches height, wearing heels changes the posture and improves the shape of the legs and bum 😉

Disclaimer: I understand they are uncomfortable and cause all manner of health issues - this post was purely a sexist observation on the positives of heels.
Never noticed that. Am I clueless or is Wally drunk on dingo wine?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 2:51pm
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Butt Lift

Heels make it look like your backside has had a literal lift. Heels cause your pelvis to tilt forward and your lower back to arch slightly.

As a result, your butt looks like it sits higher and might protrude a little more than before. Overall, this makes your butt appear more shapely and perky, but not bulkier.

Body Shape

Heels give your butt, legs, feet and even chest more shape by the way they re-align your body. The arch in your lower back pushes your chest forward, which improves your posture and makes you look curvier.

Your calf muscles contract and shorten, while your thighs tighten; this makes you look slim but toned. At the same time, heels add height, helping to give your body a long and lean appearance.

The higher the heel -- not including the high platform part -- the higher your butt appears to lift. Wearing heels also arches your feet, which has an attractive look and an elongating effect.

Hip Movement

A 2012 study done at the University of Portsmouth found that men consider women more attractive when they walk in heels rather than flat shoes. According to the study, women look more feminine in heels, as it makes them swing their hips and take shorter strides.

As a result, your butt and hips are emphasized when in heels, giving your overall appearance a womanly boost.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 3:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Butt Lift

Heels make it look like your backside has had a literal lift. Heels cause your pelvis to tilt forward and your lower back to arch slightly.

As a result, your butt looks like it sits higher and might protrude a little more than before. Overall, this makes your butt appear more shapely and perky, but not bulkier.

Body Shape

Heels give your butt, legs, feet and even chest more shape by the way they re-align your body. The arch in your lower back pushes your chest forward, which improves your posture and makes you look curvier.

Your calf muscles contract and shorten, while your thighs tighten; this makes you look slim but toned. At the same time, heels add height, helping to give your body a long and lean appearance.

The higher the heel -- not including the high platform part -- the higher your butt appears to lift. Wearing heels also arches your feet, which has an attractive look and an elongating effect.

Hip Movement

A 2012 study done at the University of Portsmouth found that men consider women more attractive when they walk in heels rather than flat shoes. According to the study, women look more feminine in heels, as it makes them swing their hips and take shorter strides.

As a result, your butt and hips are emphasized when in heels, giving your overall appearance a womanly boost.
Your dingo wine addiction is persuasive. :ugeek:

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 3:19pm
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 3:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Butt Lift

Body Shape

Hip Movement

Your dingo wine addiction is persuasive. :ugeek:
Must be the smoke in my eyes!!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

I see Wally already provided the evidence, but yeah. If you even lift yourself onto the balls of your own feet you can see a serious change in the shape of your legs.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 3:37pm
I see Wally already provided the evidence, but yeah. If you even lift yourself onto the balls of your own feet you can see a serious change in the shape of your legs.
I won't argue the science.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Wolter wrote:
I’m not proud of it but yeah.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I used to wear heels a lot, but I invested in a couple of pairs of Cole Haans. Even the 3-4" ones were comfy. Now the only heels I will wear are of the chunky, stacked variety and, at most, 2". I wear a lot of trousers, and I think they looks stupid with flats.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

revbob wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 5:29pm
Wolter wrote:
Me neither, getting man on the moon and high heel posture are my two favourite aspects of science.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
13 Jan 2020, 5:58pm
revbob wrote:
12 Jan 2020, 5:29pm
Wolter wrote:
Me neither, getting man on the moon and high heel posture are my two favourite aspects of science.
Posture is very important you heard what Sting said.