Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 10:55am
JennyB wrote:
26 Apr 2022, 10:24am
I really really hope this goes viral.
Each one of us matters, has a role to play, and makes a difference. Each one of us must take responsibility for our own lives, and above all, show respect and love for living things around us, especially each other.
… said Adele, before gnawing on the ear of a rottweiler roast.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Screenshot_20220426-201522_Google.jpg
Why else would a person have puppy breath?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

So leaving the stow parking lot earlier, carefully watching as I back out looking all around and checking the rear camera. Just as Im about to turn and pull forward boom. Someone just pulls out and hits me. I get out my car looks fine, her Audi looks not sp good, no bumper and scratched up in the back (not her first rodeo). She's all apologetic and invites me to go to the bar for a drink. I politely declined.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 6:00pm
So leaving the stow parking lot earlier, carefully watching as I back out looking all around and checking the rear camera. Just as Im about to turn and pull forward boom. Someone just pulls out and hits me. I get out my car looks fine, her Audi looks not sp good, no bumper and scratched up in the back (not her first rodeo). She's all apologetic and invites me to go to the bar for a drink. I politely declined.
Damn, that sounds like the set-up to a Law and Order episode. Which one of you is found dismembered in the gym bag is an open question, tho.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 6:11pm
revbob wrote:
Damn, that sounds like the set-up to a Law and Order episode. Which one of you is found dismembered in the gym bag is an open question, tho.
Because its Vt, those alarms didn't go off in my head but Ive been approached for what were to me many obvious setups over the years.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 6:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Because its Vt, those alarms didn't go off in my head but Ive been approached for what were to me many obvious setups over the years.
"I never thought it would happen to me," begins the Penthouse Forum story.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 6:35pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
A guy I used to work with had a story like that, he got rear ended on the LA freeway and she broke her headlights so he had her follow him back to his place, they got high and he rear ended her.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Screenshot_20220429-202557_Google.jpg

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 7:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Apr 2022, 6:35pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
A guy I used to work with had a story like that, he got rear ended on the LA freeway and she broke her headlights so he had her follow him back to his place, they got high and he rear ended her.
Bill and Hillary are a true love story, yes.

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
I feel bad now because she drove a German car. I could have been partly responsible for revbob's dismemberment.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Olaf wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 1:52am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
I feel bad now because she drove a German car. I could have been partly responsible for revbob's dismemberment.
The name blank in that entry for your cv remains unfilled. :sad:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Olaf wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Damn I should have name dropped you, just imagine the look on her face.

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

revbob wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 7:33am
Olaf wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Damn I should have name dropped you, just imagine the look on her face.
Oh yeah. And told her to get a Mercedes next time.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I offered to help a friend move into his new digs. We loaded up the uhaul and got to his new building with his fifth floor apartment amd the fucking elevator is broken. Yeah!!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
30 Apr 2022, 10:57am
I offered to help a friend move into his new digs. We loaded up the uhaul and got to his new building with his fifth floor apartment amd the fucking elevator is broken. Yeah!!
That sucks....

God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung