Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:26pm
Wolter wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:10pm
Marky Dread wrote:
26 May 2019, 8:00pm
101Walterton wrote:
25 May 2019, 5:06pm
I don’t know if this is outside NZ or just a national debate.
Personally I can’t even believe it is a debate but apparently 20% of people don’t wash their legs with soap in the shower.
So just water? Who does these stats?
I saw something about this on twitter. I think the people who don’t wash their legs assume the soap runoff from above cleans them? I mean, I wash my feet because I’m not a monster. But hey, to each their own.
What a strange thing but yeah I agree to each his/her own body.
Exactly and I prefer a clean one!!!

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Today marks the start of 8 days off work/holiday. I am so relieved to get here, been a funny few months, and haven't had a proper break for 4 years now. Looking forward to family time, a couple of drinks and a fair chunk of time doing fuck all. Perfick.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
02 Jun 2019, 4:34pm
Today marks the start of 8 days off work/holiday. I am so relieved to get here, been a funny few months, and haven't had a proper break for 4 years now. Looking forward to family time, a couple of drinks and a fair chunk of time doing fuck all. Perfick.
Plenty of cricket WC

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
02 Jun 2019, 4:48pm
BitterTom wrote:
Plenty of cricket WC
I pick my weeks off well ;)

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BitterTom wrote:
There is definitely something to be said about doing fuck all on a work holiday. Enjoy!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I'm not sure if this crowd like electronica, but my trans nephew creates some awesome stuff.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 7:50am
I'm not sure if this crowd like electronica, but my trans nephew creates some awesome stuff.

Very nice ambient composition. The best ambient for me is that which works whether you're concentrating on it or allowing it to be in the background; I think this accomplishes both.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 8:19am
Mimi wrote:
05 Jun 2019, 7:50am

Very nice ambient composition. The best ambient for me is that which works whether you're concentrating on it or allowing it to be in the background; I think this accomplishes both.
Agree. Some of his stuff is also a little hypnotic. lol

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I like it!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Anyone know any tips on making a dodgy stomach more bearable? Didn't sleep at all last night because of the pain, vomiting and, yeah you know. Hence the reason I've been on/off sleeping till now. Pain still there as is the toilet trips. Nothing left to bring up now, sipping water as we speak, no energy and very cold. Any advice would be so welcome.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

BitterTom wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 8:27am
Anyone know any tips on making a dodgy stomach more bearable? Didn't sleep at all last night because of the pain, vomiting and, yeah you know. Hence the reason I've been on/off sleeping till now. Pain still there as is the toilet trips. Nothing left to bring up now, sipping water as we speak, no energy and very cold. Any advice would be so welcome.
Go to the doctor. Could be food poisoning.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

OK, so me and wife are in Vegas, Monkey Assistant is petsitting. He calls at noon on Sunday yelling about how there's a lady in the house. Some homeless bitch who thinks she's Goldilocks broke in sometime between 10pm when Monkey left, and 12 noon when he returned. She slept in my bed, drank a glass of Vodka, ate potato chips, took a shower, tried on my wife's clothes, went through drawers, etc. She flipped the breakers for some reason, pulled all the plugs from my computer, and for some odd reason she disassembled a flashlight. Monkey yelled at her to sit still and she did and waited for the cops to come. She told the cops (in Spanish) that this was her dad's house and he lets her come over when he's not there to shower and day-drink vodka. They arrested her. I cut my trip short. Monkey was the hero.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

tepista wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 3:42pm
OK, so me and wife are in Vegas, Monkey Assistant is petsitting. He calls at noon on Sunday yelling about how there's a lady in the house. Some homeless bitch who thinks she's Goldilocks broke in sometime between 10pm when Monkey left, and 12 noon when he returned. She slept in my bed, drank a glass of Vodka, ate potato chips, took a shower, tried on my wife's clothes, went through drawers, etc. She flipped the breakers for some reason, pulled all the plugs from my computer, and for some odd reason she disassembled a flashlight. Monkey yelled at her to sit still and she did and waited for the cops to come. She told the cops (in Spanish) that this was her dad's house and he lets her come over when he's not there to shower and day-drink vodka. They arrested her. I cut my trip short. Monkey was the hero.
Weird but as the motto goes, monkeys are always the hero!!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
07 Jun 2019, 3:42pm
Wow. So, you have a daughter who's homeless?

Seriously, tho, freaky shit. Give that monkey a banana for handling shit.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I bought him a bunch of novelty beef jerky at the tourist trap that's on the way home from Vegas, but I was gonna do that anyway for petsitting. We threw in a case of Coke Zero cuz he said Goldilocks dranks his from the fridge. We're gonna take him out to dinner or something.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak