Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:31pm
JennyB wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:14pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:08pm
JennyB wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:50pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 3:04pm

We live adjacent to the old money neighbourhood (Rockcliffe). When I walk thru there, I will encounter an RCMP car every ten minutes, guaranteed. So, yeah, cool, federal cops patrol the neighbourhood. There's also a city cop substation just on the border of the neighbourhood.
Wait, they have cars?
Canada has had cars since 1972, I'll have you know!

(Coincidentally, tho, there is an RCMP stable maybe 3 km from my home. Occasionally you'll them out for rides along the river trail.)
Do they wear the Dudley Do-Right uniforms? PLEASE TELL ME THEY DO.
Just for ceremonial stuff. Otherwise they dress like every other thug cop.
Damn.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:50pm

Wait, they have cars?

(Coincidentally, tho, there is an RCMP stable maybe 3 km from my home. Occasionally you'll them out for rides along the river trail.)
Damn.
At the governor general's estate—also a couple km's from us—they have the ceremonial guards who wear the bearskin hats. If Marky or Heston ever come over, they can bring theirs and feel at home.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:50pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Damn.
At the governor general's estate—also a couple km's from us—they have the ceremonial guards who wear the bearskin hats. If Marky or Heston ever come over, they can bring theirs and feel at home.
Ugh, I was forced to sit thru some silly changing of the guard ceremony in Ottawa as a kid. Young me was hoping it was done with live ammo and the bloody lifeless bodies of the old guards being dragged away and fed to the wolves.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 1:55pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Damn.
Ugh, I was forced to sit thru some silly changing of the guard ceremony in Ottawa as a kid. Young me was hoping it was done with live ammo and the bloody lifeless bodies of the old guards being dragged away and fed to the wolves.
Y'know, I've lived here almost 15 years now and haven't gone to any of that shit. Less than zero interest in those rituals.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:20pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Damn.
Y'know, I've lived here almost 15 years now and haven't gone to any of that shit. Less than zero interest in those rituals.
Yeah I was probably 7 or something. I blame my Canadian relatives for thinking it would be anything but the horrible experience it was, were it a less horrible, I probably would have forgotten it altogether.

My mom was very close to her Canadian family and I think she and they tried laying the ground work for us to also have a good relationship with our generation's counterparts but this was never to be.

My one Canadian uncle was a POS Orangeman which is probably why we got dragged to that crap.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Damn.
Yeah I was probably 7 or something. I blame my Canadian relatives for thinking it would be anything but the horrible experience it was, were it a less horrible, I probably would have forgotten it altogether.

My mom was very close to her Canadian family and I think she and they tried laying the ground work for us to also have a good relationship with our generation's counterparts but this was never to be.

My one Canadian uncle was a POS Orangeman which is probably why we got dragged to that crap.
So much Loyalist crap in the area. It's "history," they say. :rolleyes:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:53pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah a familiar refrain to "its heritage not hate".

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 3:01pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 2:53pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Yeah a familiar refrain to "its heritage not hate".
Unless you can tell me why that "history" is important, I don't care. All kinds of stuff happened in the past, most of it forgotten and deservedly so. Not everything is significant. My dad was like that—stuff that happened in the past must be respected. Why? Well, it happened and you should know about it. Again, why? And that's where they fall apart. I'm not some kind of nihilist here, only demanding that people be aware that it's all interpretation and argument, and if you can't be aware of that, you're just being passive and/or collecting trivia.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

I didn't know where to pit this. https://www.artofmanliness.com/living/l ... r-created/

Elle oh elle fer shure

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 10:28pm
I didn't know where to pit this. https://www.artofmanliness.com/living/l ... r-created/

Elle oh elle fer shure
Some frightening shit.

That's not how you do a cock ring

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:

Elle oh elle fer shure
That prostate warmer sure would be nice during the winter months.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 8:08am
Mimi wrote:

Elle oh elle fer shure
And put on that spiked cock ring just to make sure you dont enjoy it too much.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 8:34am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 8:08am
Mimi wrote:

Elle oh elle fer shure
And put on that spiked cock ring just to make sure you dont enjoy it too much.
While pasting fake chest hair all over for extra warmth.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

revbob wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 10:03am
Terrifying. My Mom just texted me about it. Looks just like the Peace Bridge 12 minutes away from me. :cry:
Shoot straight for once, you Army pukes. - Lt. Col. Andrew Tanner, USAF