Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 3:01pm
revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 2:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 1:17pm
Gold-plated recommendation for guys: Next time you buy underwear, get the shit with a pouch built into the crotch. I just got some and the shit is comfortable in a way I never would have expected.
What no pics?
$50 for the show in the back room, "sir."
Ive fallen for that scam before.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Gold-plated recommendation for guys: Next time you buy underwear, get the shit with a pouch built into the crotch. I just got some and the shit is comfortable in a way I never would have expected.
I'm going to have to try these. I haven't found any that fit anymore, and I know I haven't moved up a size.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 4:36pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
What no pics?
A friend and I were in a peeler bar in New Orleans and enjoyed how the cost kept going down every time the server came around. $100 to $75 to $50. We left when it was around $30.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 5:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm going to have to try these. I haven't found any that fit anymore, and I know I haven't moved up a size.
It's basically how women seem in the latter half of douching commercials.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 5:37pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
So, a miracle, basically. I'm excited for this. My problem is the things have basically turned into panties in the size I normally wear. It wouldn't be so bad if the fabric was the same as the kind used for panties, but it's just too damn much.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 5:33pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
What no pics?
A friend and I were in a peeler bar in New Orleans and enjoyed how the cost kept going down every time the server came around. $100 to $75 to $50. We left when it was around $30.
Peeler bar - noun an implement which is used to remove bark from felled timber.

https://glosbe.com/en/en/peeler%20bar

You Canadians know how to party.

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Hello,

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 5:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 5:37pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
So, a miracle, basically. I'm excited for this. My problem is the things have basically turned into panties in the size I normally wear. It wouldn't be so bad if the fabric was the same as the kind used for panties, but it's just too damn much.
All you can do is try and hope for that fresh feeling.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

What no pics?

You ain't seen nothin until you've seen a burly woman remove her jeans jacket to a remix of Gordon Lightfoot, eh.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:14pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

You ain't seen nothin until you've seen a burly woman remove her jeans jacket to a remix of Gordon Lightfoot, eh.
Jeez, I thought they would at least go for Bryan Adams (the Canadian Bruce Springsteen).

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Jeez, I thought they would at least go for Bryan Adams (the Canadian Bruce Springsteen).
Well, sure, in BC. But they're freaks out there.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:17pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

As a yougin I was on a work trip and we went down to Tijuana. These guys had gone down before and we went to some shady ass places. This one joint reeked of industrial grade disinfectant and they had ladies coming around to try and lure guys in the back for "private dances".

I was afraid to piss in the place for fear of what shit might come back up my urine stream

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

As a yougin I was on a work trip and we went down to Tijuana. These guys had gone down before and we went to some shady ass places. This one joint reeked of industrial grade disinfectant and they had ladies coming around to try and lure guys in the back for "private dances".

I was afraid to piss in the place for fear of what shit might come back up my urine stream
Sexy, sexy days and nights. :yuck:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:36pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Yeah and they didn't understand why I didn't want to go back the next night. One of the idiots almost got us killed and we witnessed a murder (along with 100s of other witnesses) in a separate incident. No Im good, dont need to go back I said.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
09 Jul 2021, 6:36pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Yeah and they didn't understand why I didn't want to go back the next night. One of the idiots almost got us killed and we witnessed a murder (along with 100s of other witnesses) in a separate incident. No Im good, dont need to go back I said.
Some people need that, for lack of a better word, edginess. I'm not into that level of genuine darkness and I'm weirded out by that kind of cultural tourism.