Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 3:51pm
Water heater guy was just here. In essence, we have a poltergeist. There's nothing that should be making it hum—there's no motor inside—especially so sporadically (it's been fine for a week). He was skeptical of the sentiment possibility because of Ottawa's water quality. He's inclined to think it's a plumbing issue, tho my answers about water pressure and that kinda shot that down. So, a poltergeist. The next time it starts to act up, we have to record what's happening (audio and video).
You moved the headstones but not the bodies!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Water heater guy was just here. In essence, we have a poltergeist. There's nothing that should be making it hum—there's no motor inside—especially so sporadically (it's been fine for a week). He was skeptical of the sentiment possibility because of Ottawa's water quality. He's inclined to think it's a plumbing issue, tho my answers about water pressure and that kinda shot that down. So, a poltergeist. The next time it starts to act up, we have to record what's happening (audio and video).
I looked back and didn't see, is it gas or electric?

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Oh sorry, I meant to mention that I placed a curse on your water heater a few weeks ago. So good luck with that.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 4:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Only because he was expecting guests. Oh wait I meant for the bodies he buried in his basement.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
I don't care for being Craig T. Nelson. No, not at all.
Flex wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 4:18pm
Oh sorry, I meant to mention that I placed a curse on your water heater a few weeks ago. So good luck with that.
Fucking spiritual ransomware! Fine, how much to remove?

(And it's a gas heater. He said that if there were an actual power supply inside, then an explanation would have been more apparent.)
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

revbob wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 4:26pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Only because he was expecting guests. Oh wait I meant for the bodies he buried in his basement.
That's for his wine he's always talking about. It's what gives it that extra je ne sais quoi.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 11:06am
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
That's for his wine he's always talking about. It's what gives it that extra je ne sais quoi.
Speaking of wine, I bought a different brand of kit because I wanted to try a different type of wine—meritage—and while the results are very tasty, I've had a headache the next day both times. Not prepared to declare the wine to blame, but something I might have to accept and limit my consumption.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 12:04pm
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Speaking of wine, I bought a different brand of kit because I wanted to try a different type of wine—meritage—and while the results are very tasty, I've had a headache the next day both times. Not prepared to declare the wine to blame, but something I might have to accept and limit my consumption.
Not enough basement bodies!
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 3:17pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jan 2023, 12:04pm
JennyB wrote:
revbob wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Not enough basement bodies!
Quality supersedes quantity. I select only the choicest drifters and runaways.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Happy Birthmas to me.
20230101_121346.jpg

Kimmelweck
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Kimmelweck »

JennyB wrote:
28 Dec 2022, 2:15pm
Who knew that Bowser from Sha Na Na is now a community organizer?
Holy shit! Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. A long time.

My first ever concert was Sha Na Na, at Melody Fair Music Theatre in North Tonawanda, New York, in August 1979. I was 7 years old. It’s been pretty much downhill from there.
The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache.

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

If you should decide to cut your own hair with an electric trimmer, pay close attention that the correct size guide is firmly attached before you make that first critical buzz from your forehead towards the top of your head. :disshame:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 7:15pm
If you should decide to cut your own hair with an electric trimmer, pay close attention that the correct size guide is firmly attached before you make that first critical buzz from your forehead towards the top of your head. :disshame:
Pics or it didn't happen!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 7:22pm
Sparky wrote:
Damn, I knew someone would say that. So I made the pass on the left side front, decided to put on a #1 attachment and just buzz the rest of my head with the hopes that it won't be too noticeable. Kinda sorta worked, but not really.
Attachments
F'd Up Haircut.jpg
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 7:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Jan 2023, 7:22pm
Sparky wrote:
Damn, I knew someone would say that. So I made the pass on the left side front, decided to put on a #1 attachment and just buzz the rest of my head with the hopes that it won't be too noticeable. Kinda sorta worked, but not really.
Nuttin’ wrong with dem results. I use the 1/4” guide every couple weeks, keeps the ladies away.