Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 8:00pm
Flex wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 7:32pm
Do we have a haircut thread? Anyways,
Missing their cop uniform.
And the long beard.

I was in the MO capitol building the other day and the worst state senator ( and that is saying a lot) got onto the elevator with me. And he had his super cute dog with him. So I gave the guy a look and pet his dog.

He has that haircut and white supremacist beard.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Flex wrote:
LOL, there's a shithead I have to deal with at work that is this. He did like three years in the army in the mid 80s and he's the "veteran." He also goes to southeast asia to get wives.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 1:09pm
Flex wrote:
LOL, there's a shithead I have to deal with at work that is this. He did like three years in the army in the mid 80s and he's the "veteran." He also goes to southeast asia to get wives.
How much does he normally pay? :shifty:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 1:26pm
matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:
He and another guy I hate were talking about they go to Thailand and the Phillipines. I didn't have it in my to call them out for needing to go to impoverished southeast Asian countries to find women that will marry them just to get out of the dire economic situation they were born into.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 1:32pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:
He and another guy I hate were talking about they go to Thailand and the Phillipines. I didn't have it in my to call them out for needing to go to impoverished southeast Asian countries to find women that will marry them just to get out of the dire economic situation they were born into.
At some level, they are aware that their personal qualities require special inducement for women to tolerate them.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

matedog wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 1:32pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Flex wrote:
Hopefully they'll turn the tables on him, stay married just long enough to remain in the USA, then file for divorce and clean him out!
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Perhaps a lesser known fact. If you like a sweetener in your tea real maple syrup is superior to everything else.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 5:47pm
Perhaps a lesser known fact. If you like a sweetener in your tea real maple syrup is superior to everything else.
You are such a booster.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 7:13pm
revbob wrote:
You are such a booster.
Ive only recently discovered this. We were out of honey so I gave it a try.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 7:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
You are such a booster.
Spoken like someone who receives regular cheques from Ben, Jerry, and Bernie Maple Phish Lawyers.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 8:45pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
You are such a booster.
Spoken like someone who receives regular cheques from Ben, Jerry, and Bernie Maple Phish Lawyers.
"You can't like.... own money, man" -Rev "hackeysack IS a real sport" Bob
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Flex wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 9:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 8:45pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
You are such a booster.
"You can't like.... own money, man" -Rev "hackeysack IS a real sport" Bob
Dont make me break out a baggy pants joke.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

A sharing: One of the minor games I play in my seminars is to figure out which student would be most likely to call me out and tell me to go fuck myself if I conducted myself dishonourably in class. Which is to say, who would put principle over grades and deference to authority. I've never had a situation where there was more than one student who I thought would do that. And in every single case but one, I decided it was a woman who would stand up to me. In my current seminar, once again I lean to a woman, tho the current batch aren't as bold, so I'm kind of reaching.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

What is it about water that when you drink it wants to come right back out of you? The noive! :angry: :rolleyes:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 1:32pm
What is it about water that when you drink it wants to come right back out of you? The noive! :angry: :rolleyes:
If it didn't come out, we'd all pop like ticks.