Page 2408 of 2408

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
by Dr. Medulla
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
by revbob
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 2:13pm
by Dr. Medulla
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 4:51pm
by JennyB
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 2:13pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.
Regardless, how are these things even from earth?

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 6:28pm
by Kory
JennyB wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 4:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 2:13pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 1:00pm
revbob wrote:
26 Jun 2020, 10:24am
Vampire fish spawning in Vermont's waters
Image
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 6.html?amp
Toxic Vermont maple syrup leaching into the water supply. Tsk tsk. Don't see that happening up here.
Im pretty sure they come down from Canada via the St Lawrence.
Impossible. Vampires go against Canadian modesty.
Regardless, how are these things even from earth?
That's nothing, check the hagfish out:

Image

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 26 Jun 2020, 6:46pm
by Dr. Medulla
Submitted for your night sweats, the goblin shark:

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 28 Jun 2020, 9:40am
by revbob

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 29 Jun 2020, 10:15pm
by revbob

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Posted: 04 Jul 2020, 1:01pm
by revbob
20200704_125801.jpg
Scorpions ?