The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94264
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 3:18am
Niomie is battling her band, who are mostly hard rock, to get an X Ray Spex song in the setlist.
This is the most important fight of our age. What can I do to help?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 16756
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Silent Majority »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 6:15am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 3:18am
Niomie is battling her band, who are mostly hard rock, to get an X Ray Spex song in the setlist.
What song?
And what does she do in the band?
Bondage. She sings.
Wave bye bye to the boss
It's our profit, it's his loss


www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by 101Walterton »

Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 7:01am
101Walterton wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 6:15am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 3:18am
Niomie is battling her band, who are mostly hard rock, to get an X Ray Spex song in the setlist.
What song?
And what does she do in the band?
Bondage. She sings.
Up yours

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by 101Walterton »

Last night in Canberra 50.5W cleared new PB of 4.30m coming 3rd in Olympics ranking event :approve:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94264
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:46pm
Last night in Canberra 50.5W cleared new PB of 4.30m coming 3rd in Olympics ranking event :approve:
I wouldn't want to fall from that height let alone vault it. :twitch:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:46pm
Last night in Canberra 50.5W cleared new PB of 4.30m coming 3rd in Olympics ranking event :approve:
I wouldn't want to fall from that height let alone vault it. :twitch:
The bar is 4.30 she is higher 😳
Attachments
FC82E6CD-2F3A-4617-B1BA-9EB747DB5074.png

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94264
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 9:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:46pm
Last night in Canberra 50.5W cleared new PB of 4.30m coming 3rd in Olympics ranking event :approve:
I wouldn't want to fall from that height let alone vault it. :twitch:
The bar is 4.30 she is higher 😳
Kids these days …
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2907
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by laxman »

Well done to 50.5 and great photo. Should we start making bids on your Two Tone collection to pay for your trip to the Olympics?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 49565
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Marky Dread »

Great stuff 50.5. :approve:
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19643
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by JennyB »

Wow. She is way above the bar! Nice job!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Olaf
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5881
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:23pm
Location: Germanien

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Olaf »

Congrats, Wally's daughter! Well done.
Jetzt das Kinderlied...

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6625
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Mimi »

101Walterton wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 8:24am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 7:01am
101Walterton wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 6:15am
Silent Majority wrote:
10 Aug 2019, 3:18am
Niomie is battling her band, who are mostly hard rock, to get an X Ray Spex song in the setlist.
What song?
And what does she do in the band?
Bondage. She sings.
Up yours
1 - 2 - 3 - 4!

Nice pic.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35700
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by tepista »

101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 9:29pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:53pm
101Walterton wrote:
13 Feb 2020, 8:46pm
Last night in Canberra 50.5W cleared new PB of 4.30m coming 3rd in Olympics ranking event :approve:
I wouldn't want to fall from that height let alone vault it. :twitch:
The bar is 4.30 she is higher 😳
holy shit, that looks high!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 30245
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by Flex »

fuckin awesome wally
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: The Catch-All Brag About Your Significant Other thread

Post by 101Walterton »

Thanks guys.
Tokyo Olympics wasn’t a goal for this year but if things keep progressing who knows.

Post Reply