Shamerd my assgerfed

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: Shamerd my assgerfed

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

tepista wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 1:45pm
HA!
Reminds me of this Onion all-timer: https://www.theonion.com/man-blames-han ... 1819566447
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Flex wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 1:53pm
tepista wrote:
15 Dec 2020, 1:45pm
HA!
Reminds me of this Onion all-timer: https://www.theonion.com/man-blames-han ... 1819566447
I just hate the taste of nothingness water brings to the table
Hahaha.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Shamerd.

First day back, off tomorrow was gonna happen. Will put on Sgt Peppet reprise on a loop anf worship it accordingly.

This is cool as fuck. Goodbyeee nice touch too.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BitterTom wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 5:33pm
Shamerd.

First day back, off tomorrow was gonna happen. Will put on Sgt Peppet reprise on a loop anf worship it accordingly.

Go Tom Go!

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

BitterTom wrote:
Shamerd.

I'm putting it on as well. It's fucking great.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

BitterTom wrote:
Shamerd.

That guitar is piercing, and I love it when they squeeze in the "one and only Lonely Hearts Club Band" bit in.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

My post-NYE shamerd headache has made me weirdly full of love and good will today so I just want to say thanks to everyone here for being good friends and I value you all (except the robot) (nah he’s cool too).
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 6:09pm
My post-NYE shamerd headache has made me weirdly full of love and good will today so I just want to say thanks to everyone here for being good friends and I value you all (except the robot) (nah he’s cool too).
Even tho you resist listening to Godspeed, you're a top fellow of elastic talent. :approve:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
Hey Kory you ain't so bad. ;)

Take it easy brother.👍😎

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 7:15pm
Kory wrote:
Even tho you resist listening to Godspeed, you're a top fellow of elastic talent. :approve:
I know you’re joking but I don’t want to give the impression that I’m resisting it. It’s just that as I get older I’m realizing how incredibly hard it is to find time to JUST listen to music which I really want to do for that album. I’ve been spending a lot of time thinking about how I can reorganize my life to make this possible for other albums too. I miss it. I think part of it is that I don’t have a room to myself anymore where I can lay on a couch and just zone out.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 4:56am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
I know you’re joking but I don’t want to give the impression that I’m resisting it. It’s just that as I get older I’m realizing how incredibly hard it is to find time to JUST listen to music which I really want to do for that album. I’ve been spending a lot of time thinking about how I can reorganize my life to make this possible for other albums too. I miss it. I think part of it is that I don’t have a room to myself anymore where I can lay on a couch and just zone out.
If you end up with a kid, you'll disappear altogether!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 7:50am
Kory wrote:
02 Jan 2021, 4:56am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
If you end up with a kid, you'll disappear altogether!
That's something I can at least count on not happening.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Kory wrote:
You're alright with me dawg. :cool:
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.