Hey Limeys...

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Hey Limeys...

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:Can't we all just agree that you're both insane?
Fill the tub, Wolter. We're gonna short-circuit, this sumbitch.
From your comma usage I'm pretty sure you're advocating suicide.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Pie is dessert. One does not eat meat for dessert. Hence, no meat pies.
Thought I would throw in mincemeat:
A mince pie (sometimes also minced, minced meat, or mincemeat pie) is a British festive sweet pastry, traditionally consumed during the Christmas and New Year period. Mince pies normally have a pastry top, but versions may also be found without the top in which case they are known as mince tarts. Mince pies are filled with mincemeat – a preserve typically containing apple, dried fruits such as raisins and sultanas, spices, and either suet or vegetable shortening.[1] Modern mince pies typically do not contain any meat, but because suet is raw beef or mutton fat, mince pies made with suet are not suitable for vegetarians. Individual mince pies are usually 6–7.5 cm (2.5-3 inches) in diameter, although larger mince pies, suitable for slicing, may also be baked

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Flex wrote:Can't we all just agree that you're both insane?
Fill the tub, Wolter. We're gonna short-circuit, this sumbitch.
From your comma usage I'm pretty sure you're advocating suicide.
:disshame: I have no idea where I was going with that unnecessary comma.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Pie is dessert. One does not eat meat for dessert. Hence, no meat pies.
A mince pie (sometimes also minced, minced meat, or mincemeat pie) is a British festive sweet pastry, traditionally consumed during the Christmas and New Year period. Mince pies normally have a pastry top, but versions may also be found without the top in which case they are known as mince tarts. Mince pies are filled with mincemeat – a preserve typically containing apple, dried fruits such as raisins and sultanas, spices, and either suet or vegetable shortening.[1] Modern mince pies typically do not contain any meat, but because suet is raw beef or mutton fat, mince pies made with suet are not suitable for vegetarians. Individual mince pies are usually 6–7.5 cm (2.5-3 inches) in diameter, although larger mince pies, suitable for slicing, may also be baked
Christmas must be a period of mourning in Limeyania. :yuck:
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
Minced beef pies: The only mince pies that matter
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Best movie about Minced Beef Pies? I Drink Your Blood, of course. If you're impatient, forward to the :30 mark.

[youtube][/youtube]
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Au contraire:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mince_pie

Heston

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Au contraire:
Mince pies normally have a pastry top, but versions may also be found without the top in which case they are known as mince tarts
Take note, Heathens.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Au contraire:
Hungry now 101 them pies look tasty.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Au contraire:
Might pick some up for afternoon tea. My local bakery does a great mince pie.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
101Walterton wrote: Thought I would throw in mincemeat:
Au contraire:
Good man stick the kettle on i'm on my way. ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: Christmas must be a period of mourning in Limeyania. :yuck:
Au contraire:
English Breakfast with milk ok ?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote: Au contraire:
Nice one brother!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Heston

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote: Au contraire:
English Breakfast Pie for me, with a streaky bacon lid. Coffee, two sugars and a copy of the Sun.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote: Hungry now 101 them pies look tasty.
English Breakfast Pie for me, with a streaky bacon lid. Coffee, two sugars and a copy of the Sun.
I say ol' chap we only drink tea here, and read the Beano!

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia