SCIENCE!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35402
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by tepista »

Well I'm certainly vaccinated

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48583
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Marky Dread »

tepista wrote:
06 Feb 2020, 11:04pm
Well I'm certainly vaccinated

Image
I was cured about 20 years ago. I knew it was worth it to protect my future.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15013
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by revbob »

Scientists detect unexpected widespread structures near Earth's core
https://phys.org/news/2020-06-scientist ... h-core.amp

Probably the fucking mole men.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48583
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
12 Jun 2020, 4:21pm
Scientists detect unexpected widespread structures near Earth's core
https://phys.org/news/2020-06-scientist ... h-core.amp

Probably the fucking mole men.
Old news. James Mason went there in 1959.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Hey, baby, my energy equals my mass times the speed of light squared.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 7:40am
Image
Hey, baby, my energy equals my mass times the speed of light squared.
Someone phone Operation YewTree.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 48583
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 5:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Jul 2020, 7:40am
Image
Hey, baby, my energy equals my mass times the speed of light squared.
Someone phone Operation YewTree.
I'm sure he's got a theory about that.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12929
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Kory »

What is this "meters" shit
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:25pm
What is this "meters" shit
I know—it's fucking metres.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:28pm
Kory wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:25pm
What is this "meters" shit
I know—it's fucking metres.
For once I know how it feels to be bilingual 😊

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:28pm
Kory wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:25pm
What is this "meters" shit
I know—it's fucking metres.
For once I know how it feels to be bilingual 😊
I have an unhealthy level of irritation when people pronounce it kil-ahm-uh-tur.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:03pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:28pm
Kory wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:25pm
What is this "meters" shit
I know—it's fucking metres.
For once I know how it feels to be bilingual 😊
I have an unhealthy level of irritation when people pronounce it kil-ahm-uh-tur.
Who the hell talks like that 🥴

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 92581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by Dr. Medulla »

101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:03pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:28pm
Kory wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:25pm


What is this "meters" shit
I know—it's fucking metres.
For once I know how it feels to be bilingual 😊
I have an unhealthy level of irritation when people pronounce it kil-ahm-uh-tur.
Who the hell talks like that 🥴
It's regularly pronounced that way in North America. Terrible.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: SCIENCE!

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:21pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 7:03pm
101Walterton wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:40pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Sep 2020, 6:28pm


I know—it's fucking metres.
For once I know how it feels to be bilingual 😊
I have an unhealthy level of irritation when people pronounce it kil-ahm-uh-tur.
Who the hell talks like that 🥴
It's regularly pronounced that way in North America. Terrible.
Kill- ohm- eter

Post Reply