Drummer joke

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 94277
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 4:38pm
“Why is everyone laughing? I suggested a new chord progression and half-time vibe for the second verse, and even tweaked the lyrics of the chorus so that it rhymes better,” recounted Reynolds, as bandmates spit beer out of their noses in laughter. “None of you motherfuckers would’ve thought to rhyme ‘low life’ with ‘glow light’. Fine, technically it doesn’t rhyme, but Ricky sings like there are marbles in his mouth anyways, so who gives a shit?”
These are all valid points.
Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 3:25pm
Counterpoint: He's the drummer.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13420
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Kory »

matedog wrote:
26 Feb 2020, 4:38pm
“Why is everyone laughing? I suggested a new chord progression and half-time vibe for the second verse, and even tweaked the lyrics of the chorus so that it rhymes better,” recounted Reynolds, as bandmates spit beer out of their noses in laughter. “None of you motherfuckers would’ve thought to rhyme ‘low life’ with ‘glow light’. Fine, technically it doesn’t rhyme, but Ricky sings like there are marbles in his mouth anyways, so who gives a shit?”
These are all valid points.
Yup. Arrangement is songwriting if you're in a band.
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 30246
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Flex »

YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 22850
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Drummer joke

Post by matedog »

Flex wrote:
19 Mar 2020, 8:37pm
Just don't tell Terry Bozzio that.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 36105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Heston »

perc.jpg
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 49576
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Marky Dread »

Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 8:23am
perc.jpg
This joke could floor Tom.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 36105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Heston »

Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 8:23am
perc.jpg
This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Drummer joke

Post by 101Walterton »

Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 8:23am
perc.jpg
This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 36105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 8:23am
perc.jpg
This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4858
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Drummer joke

Post by BitterTom »

Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 8:23am
perc.jpg
This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Drummer joke

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm


This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
We are on a roll

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 49576
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Marky Dread »

BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:00pm


This joke could floor Tom.
:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
Oh Tom Tom!
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

101Walterton
User avatar
The Best
Posts: 21973
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 5:36pm
Location: Volcanic Rock In The Pacific

Re: Drummer joke

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:29pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm


:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
Oh Tom Tom!
I think you floored Tom with your rudimentary pun.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 36105
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction

Re: Drummer joke

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:50pm
Marky Dread wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:29pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm


Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
Oh Tom Tom!
I think you floored Tom with your rudimentary pun.
Did you copy and Paiste that?
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

BitterTom
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 4858
Joined: 31 Oct 2015, 12:21pm
Location: Cheshire, UK

Re: Drummer joke

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:10pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 1:31pm


:mrgreen:

Fucks sake.
Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
We are on a roll
I play the long game.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200412-001953_Samsung Internet.jpg

Post Reply