Drummer joke

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
101Walterton
The Best

Re: Drummer joke

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 7:20pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:10pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 6:07pm
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm
101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:35pm

Top pun Marky snared it!!
It was a Pearl.
Hoping this is the lars drum pun.
We are on a roll
I play the long game.
No need to fill us in

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 7:30pm
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 5:57pm

It was a Pearl.
We are on a roll
I play the long game.
No need to fill us in
Shouldn't have crashed in sorry.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:

We are on a roll
I play the long game.
No need to fill us in
We started with a Premier joke but Sonor or later it's gonna have to stop.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

Heston wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 7:47pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Apr 2020, 7:34pm
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

We are on a roll
I play the long game.
No need to fill us in
We started with a Premier joke but Sonor or later it's gonna have to stop.
I think you're bang on.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

You ain't taking me for a ride. I've got a thick skin. I can take all this stick.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

I always smiled in my band photos:

Didn't realize not smiling was a thing until much later.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 7:32pm

Sadly, the Rummage Sale All-Stars never achieved success the way they had hoped.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

matedog

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 7:50pm
matedog wrote:

Sadly, the Rummage Sale All-Stars never achieved success the way they had hoped.
I got my shirt from my grandfather. Everything else in our outfits was from some Goodwill type store in Ventura, California. We got to look dipped for like $10. I just could never figure out appropriate footwear.

Also this was shot on a disposable camera because 2002 or 2003 was a long ass time ago and we were/are cheap as fuck. We did a great job of angling out our friend taking the picture too.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 7:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:

I got my shirt from my grandfather. Everything else in our outfits was from some Goodwill type store in Ventura, California. We got to look dipped for like $10. I just could never figure out appropriate footwear.

Also this was shot on a disposable camera because 2002 or 2003 was a long ass time ago and we were/are cheap as fuck. We did a great job of angling out our friend taking the picture too.
To your credit, you looked like an indie band from ten years later, so … trailblazers?

matedog

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 8:26pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:

To your credit, you looked like an indie band from ten years later, so … trailblazers?
Eh, that’s generous. The Strokes were big at the time, so that was probably the general fashion influence. We did metal epics and 5 minute long power pop punk songs, so the influence wasn’t musical.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 10:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Nov 2020, 8:26pm
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:

Eh, that’s generous. The Strokes were big at the time, so that was probably the general fashion influence. We did metal epics and 5 minute long power pop punk songs, so the influence wasn’t musical.
Huh. I associate that tacky thrift store look with the early 2010s indie, but my mind ain't that reliable.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

matedog

Post by matedog »

Why hardtimes gotta be so mean?