FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by WestwayKid »

JennyB wrote:
29 Jan 2019, 12:40pm
MY DREAM! This would be like Heston getting to go backstage at a Starship concert!
I had to look it up to confirm that Starship is still a going concern.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 10:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 3:31pm
DM singles box set: http://songslost.blogspot.com/2017/04/d ... s-1-6.html
It's adorable that you think I haven't purchased these (well, the ones that have been released) yet. :mrgreen:
I'll claim the adorable as a prize. :cool:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 11:21am
JennyB wrote:
03 Jun 2019, 10:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Jun 2019, 3:31pm
DM singles box set: http://songslost.blogspot.com/2017/04/d ... s-1-6.html
It's adorable that you think I haven't purchased these (well, the ones that have been released) yet. :mrgreen:
I'll claim the adorable as a prize. :cool:
:mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Joke's on you - I NO LONGER HAVE A PRIUS.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 3:37pm
The laughter finally got to you, huh?

edit: We'll be getting a new vehicle this year—the next thing that goes wrong with our ancient Rav4, we'll be taking it behind the barn and shooting it—and the Boss has already ruled out a hybrid because of the lack of pick-up. I roll my eyes at that, but she drives and I don't, so it's not my call.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 4:01pm
JennyB wrote:

edit: We'll be getting a new vehicle this year—the next thing that goes wrong with our ancient Rav4, we'll be taking it behind the barn and shooting it—and the Boss has already ruled out a hybrid because of the lack of pick-up. I roll my eyes at that, but she drives and I don't, so it's not my call.
And the fact that it was over 10 years old and Priuses were not built to last. Hybrids are also shit in bad weather, so I understand the Boss. Because I imagine you living on the frozen tundra.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

JennyB wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 4:13pm
And the fact that it was over 10 years old and Priuses were not built to last. Hybrids are also shit in bad weather, so I understand the Boss. Because I imagine you living on the frozen tundra.
hard to fit those all wheel drive canoes in the prius wheel wells
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Only six months a year! Well, maybe seven. (And it's actually quite hot and humid today. Ah, air conditioning, I love thee.)

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
26 Jun 2019, 4:31pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Only six months a year! Well, maybe seven. (And it's actually quite hot and humid today. Ah, air conditioning, I love thee.)
I can't imagine being without AC. I would rather give up food.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 9:59am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

We didn't have it in our house in Saskatoon. I look back now and ask myself why we didn't take care of that, especially once we paid off the mortgage. Seemed like an unnecessary luxury at the time.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 10:24am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

We didn't have it in our house in Saskatoon. I look back now and ask myself why we didn't take care of that, especially once we paid off the mortgage. Seemed like an unnecessary luxury at the time.
It is not unnecessary. Granted, the average summer temp in MoranJortsville is 100, but I click it on when it hits 75.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 10:43am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

It is not unnecessary. Granted, the average summer temp in MoranJortsville is 100, but I click it on when it hits 75.
Prior to that point, I'd only experienced having a/c in our two years in NC. Never had it growing up, neither had B. So there wasn't that expectation. The condo we rented when we moved here had AC, but it didn't work and our landlord decided it was going to cost too much to fix, so we compromised and got him to buy a couple portables, which got us thru the worst weeks of summer. But when we bought our house, we knew the furnace and AC were near the end of their lives so we went top of the line, tacked it onto the mortgage. Most of the time we go with fans and open windows, but when you the humidity is so thick that dolphins could laze about outside, fuck that.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 10:43am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Hardly anybody in Seattle has it for obvious reasons, but it does make a couple weeks a year fairly miserable.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
27 Jun 2019, 12:51pm
Hardly anybody in Seattle has it for obvious reasons, but it does make a couple weeks a year fairly miserable.
Big Feet attacks?