FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 93399
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Question to Mrs. B: Do you pronounce it Missourah?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 30065
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:49pm
Question to Mrs. B: Do you pronounce it Missourah?
Lol, we're watching the same thing
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 93399
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:49pm
Question to Mrs. B: Do you pronounce it Missourah?
Lol, we're watching the same thing
:cool:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 54314
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 8:35pm
Flex wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:49pm
Question to Mrs. B: Do you pronounce it Missourah?
Lol, we're watching the same thing
:cool:
Obligatory “I’ll be in the cold, cold ground...”
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19549
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB »

Misery.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 93399
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:40am
Misery.
You must stick out at cheese-slice-and ketchup-on-Triscuit pizza socials.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 13145
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Kory »

I'm so glad the possibility of my wife moving to Kansas City has been killed.
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35537
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2020, 7:49pm
Question to Mrs. B: Do you pronounce it Missourah?
omg, I was just watching an American Dad rerun where Francine kept saying Missourah and I coudln't stop laughing

*edit* oh we were all watching that?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19549
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 12:19pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:40am
Misery.
You must stick out at cheese-slice-and ketchup-on-Triscuit pizza socials.
Not in these parts, but out of the big city? Yesirreee.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 93399
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 12:19pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:40am
Misery.
You must stick out at cheese-slice-and ketchup-on-Triscuit pizza socials.
Not in these parts, but out of the big city? Yesirreee.
I enjoy that you seem to feel about StL much how I felt/feel about Saskatoon. :cool:
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19549
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:36pm
JennyB wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 12:19pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:40am
Misery.
You must stick out at cheese-slice-and ketchup-on-Triscuit pizza socials.
Not in these parts, but out of the big city? Yesirreee.
I enjoy that you seem to feel about StL much how I felt/feel about Saskatoon. :cool:
It's a love/hate (mainly hate) relationship.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 93399
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:36pm
JennyB wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 3:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 12:19pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Jul 2020, 11:40am
Misery.
You must stick out at cheese-slice-and ketchup-on-Triscuit pizza socials.
Not in these parts, but out of the big city? Yesirreee.
I enjoy that you seem to feel about StL much how I felt/feel about Saskatoon. :cool:
It's a love/hate (mainly hate) relationship.
Same. It frustrates B how much I genuinely dislike Saskatoon.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35537
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by tepista »

Image

Jenny, please confirm that Satanic Jews is a thing, I may have found my people. I'll have to talk them out of the pedophile stuff, of course.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 19549
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by JennyB »

tepista wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 12:24pm
Image

Jenny, please confirm that Satanic Jews is a thing, I may have found my people. I'll have to talk them out of the pedophile stuff, of course.
Sure, why not?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

oliver
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 860
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 11:55am

Re: FAO Jenny's idle amusement

Post by oliver »

tepista wrote:
28 Aug 2020, 12:24pm
Image

Jenny, please confirm that Satanic Jews is a thing, I may have found my people. I'll have to talk them out of the pedophile stuff, of course.
ladies and Gentlemen.... I give you "THE MASTER RACE!"
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps

Post Reply