The Mighty America's Finest News Source Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Inder
corecore vanguard

Re: The Mighty America's Finest News Source Thread

Post by Inder »

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Well, I definitely laughed.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Holy shit that's funny
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Its amazing how so many fat, old, unatheletic (now or ever) white men are up in arms over this.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 6:57pm
Its amazing how so many fat, old, unatheletic (now or ever) white men are up in arms over this.
Guys who are traumatized by just the idea of discussion of systemic racism are willing to call a woman who was abused by her coach and also possesses the physical and mental toughness to compete and succeed at the highest, most public stage. It also takes an amazing toughness and sense of self to step away in such a public forum. If you want to understand white and male privilege, that's a good example to start with.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 7:09pm
revbob wrote:
Guys who are traumatized by just the idea of discussion of systemic racism are willing to call a woman who was abused by her coach and also possesses the physical and mental toughness to compete and succeed at the highest, most public stage. It also takes an amazing toughness and sense of self to step away in such a public forum. If you want to understand white and male privilege, that's a good example to start with.
Yep. I'd also like to see any of them even try to WALK across a four inch wide beam and see what happens. If they can even hoist themselves up on it in the first place.

It was like all of the people who made fun of Greg Louganis when he hit his head.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 9:55am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Yep. I'd also like to see any of them even try to WALK across a four inch wide beam and see what happens. If they can even hoist themselves up on it in the first place.

It was like all of the people who made fun of Greg Louganis when he hit his head.
I remember Hannity saying he'd be waterboarded live on tv to show it isn't that bad. Someday his schedule will open up enough for that to happen, I'm sure.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 10:49am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

I remember Hannity saying he'd be waterboarded live on tv to show it isn't that bad. Someday his schedule will open up enough for that to happen, I'm sure.
Id like to see this but his torturers would need to think he was a legit taliban, alqaida or similar. And also not know it was being filmed. A real world scenario.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 10:57am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Id like to see this but his torturers would need to think he was a legit taliban, alqaida or similar. And also not know it was being filmed. A real world scenario.
I think a simple exercise that involves asking, "Are you a fake tough guy?" would suffice. If he can stand two rounds, yup, he's a genuine tough guy. I'd bet Olaf's clubbing lederhosen that one round would be more than enough.

oliver
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by oliver »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Christopher Hitchens took the same challenge

No way is Hannity doing that.
Putting a little stick about. Putting the frighteners on flash little twerps