Currently watching.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Currently watching.

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:20pm
Kory wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 5:50pm
I continue to be the board's most problematic member by liking Tom Cruise.
Justify yourself!
I can't make a convincing case if people already don't like him, but Eyes Wide Shut is my go-to for people asking why.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:28pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Justify yourself!
I can't make a convincing case if people already don't like him, but Eyes Wide Shut is my go-to for people asking why.
Never seen it in no small part because I can't stand Tom Cruise. Which puts us at an impasse!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 6:37pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Justify yourself!
Never seen it in no small part because I can't stand Tom Cruise. Which puts us at an impasse!
Ive seen VERY few TC movies. The Outsiders is one. There's probably another but I avoid them like the plague they are.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 7:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Justify yourself!
Ive seen VERY few TC movies. The Outsiders is one. There's probably another but I avoid them like the plague they are.
All the Right Moves is one that stands out in my mind.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 7:33pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Justify yourself!
Is it mandatory to watch all hockey movies in Canada?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 7:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

Sounds like a law Harper would have passed (the guy is a legit hockey historian). The only ones I can think that I've seen is Slap Shot, which is one of the great sports movies ever, and Youngblood, but all I recall about that is the guy getting is melon split open on the ice (full cranial crack, as I remember it described).

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 8:37pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Sounds like a law Harper would have passed (the guy is a legit hockey historian). The only ones I can think that I've seen is Slap Shot, which is one of the great sports movies ever, and Youngblood, but all I recall about that is the guy getting is melon split open on the ice (full cranial crack, as I remember it described).
I thought the TC movie you mentioned was a hockey movie. I probably confused it with Youngbloods. Never seen either but like a lot of shit I am aware of them.

So Tom Cruise plays a football player in that movie? Pee Wee Leagues I presume.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 9:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

I thought the TC movie you mentioned was a hockey movie. I probably confused it with Youngbloods. Never seen either but like a lot of shit I am aware of them.

No, man, serious football—high school. Real life lessons that can only be gained on a Friday evening and shit.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 10:29pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

No, man, serious football—high school. Real life lessons that can only be gained on a Friday evening and shit.
That was a Tom Cruise is child sized joke...and you ruined it!!!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 8:16am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 10:29pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

That was a Tom Cruise is child sized joke...and you ruined it!!!
Dang, I'm sorry. That went right over my (and definitely his) head. :disshame:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

The Boss and I started watching The Righteous Gemstones a few days ago. A whole lot of confusing elements (well, that might be my attention span) but enough moments of cringe-y comedy to keep us invested.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 5:27pm
The Boss and I started watching The Righteous Gemstones a few days ago. A whole lot of confusing elements (well, that might be my attention span) but enough moments of cringe-y comedy to keep us invested.
Great show IMHO.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 5:38pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Great show IMHO.
A whole lot more wiener than I normally expect from tv.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 6:25pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Great show IMHO.
Yet still very little.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 6:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 6:25pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Great show IMHO.
Yet still very little.
Hey, ladies, here's some fat guy shriveled dick!