Currently watching.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: Currently watching.

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

Different look for matedog, I like it.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BitterTom wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 4:13pm
Different look for matedog, I like it.
:lol: :lol:

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 7:34am
101Walterton wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 5:42am
BitterTom wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 5:09pm
revbob wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 5:00pm
BitterTom wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 4:34pm
Mythbusters. The ultimate, 'I cant be bothered to find something new to watch but this is interesting enough' programme.
Plus you can't go wrong with Kari.
That's true enough.
I took the saucepans to see Mythbusters live in stage a few years back when they did their farewell tour. It was good.
Weird finding out Jamie and Adam couldn't stand each other in real life. Know they say opposites attract but this proves that wrong.
Really is that true? That disappoints me.

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 5:14pm
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
revbob wrote:
11 Jul 2019, 5:00pm

Plus you can't go wrong with Kari.
That's true enough.
I took the saucepans to see Mythbusters live in stage a few years back when they did their farewell tour. It was good.
Weird finding out Jamie and Adam couldn't stand each other in real life. Know they say opposites attract but this proves that wrong.
I know, exactly my reaction.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 5:26pm
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:

That's true enough.
One had ADHD and the other OCD so hardly surprising but they hid that well as I thought the genuinely liked each other

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

101Walterton wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 5:59pm
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

One had ADHD and the other OCD so hardly surprising but they hid that well as I thought the genuinely liked each other
So I’m the only one who always thought Jamie couldn’t stand Adam?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 6:13pm
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:

You could see it at times for sure but there was also a certain amount of respect for each other. I think.

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

revbob wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 6:33pm
Wolter wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
101Walterton wrote:

You could see it at times for sure but there was also a certain amount of respect for each other. I think.
Must have been a certain amount yeah to work together for that long. I suppose when it just feels like 2 of you together, working for years rubbing shoulders, every annoyance from the other snowballs till one day you vow never to see them again outside work. Everything minor turns major.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BitterTom wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 4:15pm
revbob wrote:
12 Jul 2019, 6:33pm
Wolter wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
BitterTom wrote:

Must have been a certain amount yeah to work together for that long. I suppose when it just feels like 2 of you together, working for years rubbing shoulders, every annoyance from the other snowballs till one day you vow never to see them again outside work. Everything minor turns major.
I could see Jamie getting annoyed with Adam’s antics but more in a big brother type way as he always to enjoy it when it came off.

BitterTom
Unknown Immortal

Post by BitterTom »

That was, hands down, the best cricket match I have ever seen. The drama was second to none. I am gobsmacked by how close that was. Well done England, that was one to remember for a long, long time .

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

BitterTom wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 2:32pm
That was, hands down, the best cricket match I have ever seen. The drama was second to none. I am gobsmacked by how close that was. Well done England, that was one to remember for a long, long time .
That was ridiculous. I feel really bad for New Zealand, that ultimately came down to who got the breaks. Neesham looked so calm and focussed in that super over, Archer looked nervous. England did incredibly well to fight back though during their innings. Amazing stuff.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

laxman wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 2:46pm
BitterTom wrote:
That was ridiculous. I feel really bad for New Zealand, that ultimately came down to who got the breaks. Neesham looked so calm and focussed in that super over, Archer looked nervous. England did incredibly well to fight back though during their innings. Amazing stuff.
I recently had a Jamaican and an Indian try to tell me how great Cricket is and they wouldn't cone out and say it but they also thought it better than baseball. I wasn't buying any of it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 3:01pm
laxman wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
I recently had a Jamaican and an Indian try to tell me how great Cricket is and they wouldn't cone out and say it but they also thought it better than baseball. I wasn't buying any of it.
I can't abide any sport where the word "googly" must be used in all seriousness. I don't have a lot of lines in the sand in my life, but, dammit, that's one of them.
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 3:46pm
revbob wrote:
14 Jul 2019, 3:01pm
laxman wrote:
BitterTom wrote:
I can't abide any sport where the word "googly" must be used in all seriousness. I don't have a lot of lines in the sand in my life, but, dammit, that's one of them.
I can’t imagine thinking “baseball, but MORE arcane” is a selling point.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"