Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by Olaf »

revbob wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 6:52am
Olaf wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 6:45am
revbob wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 6:27am
Olaf wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 6:01am
Last night I dreamt Spiff played for the Germany national football team.
But what did he wear?
Yeah, that's the odd thing, he wasn't naked. He wore the normal team jersey.
Maybe he just tears his clothes off after scoring a goal.
To be honest, he didn't look like he'd score a goal.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Olaf wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 7:07am
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 6:01am
Last night I dreamt Spiff played for the Germany national football team.
But what did he wear?
Was he playing too sheepishly?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

JennyB wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 11:44am
Olaf wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:
revbob wrote:

But what did he wear?
Sounds more like Wally. ;) Couldn't use him, crap at penalties.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Olaf wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 4:36pm
JennyB wrote:
05 Aug 2020, 11:44am
Olaf wrote:
revbob wrote:
Olaf wrote:

Sounds more like Wally. ;) Couldn't use him, crap at penalties.
Ugh...I think the quarantine is messing with my head. How did I mix them up?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Curious set of dreams last night. One involved me trying to phone my dad to let him know that I was going to die soon. I had sprained my ankle, and there were complications that had fatally weakened my heart, so I had only a short amount of time left. (Couldn't get a hold of him, btw.) This is more notable because a couple nights before, I had a dream about helping my dad put my mother in a long-care home because she had dementia. What's odd is that my dad's been dead for twenty years now.

The other dream was watching, directing, and acting in one of those prestige tv series dramas about drug dealing to Hollywood a-listers. Two scenes stand out, one that makes sense and one that doesn't. The former was watching a guy go from coffee shop to coffee shop shooting rival dealers. The other was sitting in the stands at a little league ball field and all the players parting to let an old couple and a kid chasing a dodge ball pass thru. That scene should probably be edited out of the final cut.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 7:02am
Curious set of dreams last night. One involved me trying to phone my dad to let him know that I was going to die soon. I had sprained my ankle, and there were complications that had fatally weakened my heart, so I had only a short amount of time left. (Couldn't get a hold of him, btw.) This is more notable because a couple nights before, I had a dream about helping my dad put my mother in a long-care home because she had dementia. What's odd is that my dad's been dead for twenty years now.

The other dream was watching, directing, and acting in one of those prestige tv series dramas about drug dealing to Hollywood a-listers. Two scenes stand out, one that makes sense and one that doesn't. The former was watching a guy go from coffee shop to coffee shop shooting rival dealers. The other was sitting in the stands at a little league ball field and all the players parting to let an old couple and a kid chasing a dodge ball pass thru. That scene should probably be edited out of the final cut.
People dont want to be preached to, just tell the damn story.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 7:46am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

This what happens when you give Charlie Kaufman a free hand with the script.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 8:23am
revbob wrote:
07 Aug 2020, 7:46am
Dr. Medulla wrote:

This what happens when you give Charlie Kaufman a free hand with the script.
Fucking symbolism. Give me a car chase any day.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Had a conversation with a dead man in my dreams last night. When I was an undergrad, my apartment was a few blocks away from a house with four friends, three of them from my hometown. I was originally only friends with one of them, but later became good with the others. Haven't kept in touch with any of them since finishing my BA, tho. A couple years or ago, one of them popped into my head so I googled him and found out he'd died less than a year before. The obituary didn't mention illness and I poking around didn't find any accidents, so I wondered if it was suicide. Part of me thought about contacting some people from my hometown, but my motives were ghoulish so I didn't. Anyway, in my dream, I was sitting on the steps of a small town general store (very cinematic) with some others and this guy shows up. After some confusing small talk, I tell him that he's supposed to be dead. He gets very upset and wants to know how and why, and I confess that I don't know. So we start walking along a country road to find out whether he's actually dead.The bulk of our conversation was me trying to calm him down over being dead/not dead.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 6:29am
Had a conversation with a dead man in my dreams last night. When I was an undergrad, my apartment was a few blocks away from a house with four friends, three of them from my hometown. I was originally only friends with one of them, but later became good with the others. Haven't kept in touch with any of them since finishing my BA, tho. A couple years or ago, one of them popped into my head so I googled him and found out he'd died less than a year before. The obituary didn't mention illness and I poking around didn't find any accidents, so I wondered if it was suicide. Part of me thought about contacting some people from my hometown, but my motives were ghoulish so I didn't. Anyway, in my dream, I was sitting on the steps of a small town general store (very cinematic) with some others and this guy shows up. After some confusing small talk, I tell him that he's supposed to be dead. He gets very upset and wants to know how and why, and I confess that I don't know. So we start walking along a country road to find out whether he's actually dead.The bulk of our conversation was me trying to calm him down over being dead/not dead.
Sounds a bit Twilight Zoney, you just need a better ending. Go back to sleep and fix it.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 12:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sounds a bit Twilight Zoney, you just need a better ending. Go back to sleep and fix it.
He can't as he hasn't woken up yet.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Marky Dread wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 12:26pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
he can't because he's really the one who is dead.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

revbob wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 1:04pm
Marky Dread wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 12:26pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
he can't because he's really the one who is dead.
:mrgreen: ;)

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Gimme a few more hours and I'll get on that.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2020, 1:22pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Gimme a few more hours and I'll get on that.
You younger folk have zero motivation.