Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 2:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 8:17pm
Kory wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 6:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 6:28pm
Kory wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 6:26pm

Amazon's new policy is that you have to answer emails sent via the dreamscape. This is not satire.
Has Jeff Bezos ever been conclusively proven not to be Freddy Krueger?
Here in Seattle we don't like to talk about it just in case.

But yes.
Man, Seattle sure has produced and sustains a lot of evil. Is the portal to hell underneath the Space Needle?
In an ironic twist, it's actually under the Science Center.
The question is, does the devil look more Gates, Bezos, or whoever Mr. Starbucks is?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 2:57pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Feb 2022, 6:28pm

Has Jeff Bezos ever been conclusively proven not to be Freddy Krueger?

But yes.
Man, Seattle sure has produced and sustains a lot of evil. Is the portal to hell underneath the Space Needle?
The question is, does the devil look more Gates, Bezos, or whoever Mr. Starbucks is?
In my personal theology, it's Bezos. But I recognize and respect the religious differences that others might have.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 3:08pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 2:57pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:

But yes.
In my personal theology, it's Bezos. But I recognize and respect the religious differences that others might have.
Yeah, in ranking sinister power, least evil to most, Starbucks guy, Gates, and Bezos. Maybe Jon Poneman and Bruce Pavitt slot in before Gates.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dreamt last night that Tom Brady had come out of retirement to be a star relief pitcher for the Yankees.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 1:03pm
Dreamt last night that Tom Brady had come out of retirement to be a star relief pitcher for the Yankees.

^ Flex

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 1:41pm
revbob wrote:
https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/cr ... 1iOXIVNgs=

^ Flex
Horrible nightmare
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

^ Flex
That picture is actually from his campaign literature if Im not mistaken.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

revbob wrote:
And goodness gracious was Suzyn Waldman ever excited.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 2:27pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

^ Flex
That picture is actually from his campaign literature if Im not mistaken.
"Vote Flex—A batshit candidate for batshit times!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2022, 2:28pm
revbob wrote:
And goodness gracious was Suzyn Waldman ever excited.
"Jesuscocksuckingchrist! Tom Brady is in Hal Steinbrenner's box! The fancy dog is going to wear pinstripes!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Mar 2022, 7:54pm
revbob's dreams halfway come true: https://sports.yahoo.com/tom-brady-retu ... 07893.html
The plan is all coming together...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Uncomfortable dreams that revolved around packing up the house to move and freaking out because I don't drive anymore, plus an awareness that there were thieves coming into the house (note: the dream house was nothing I've ever lived in, more of a broken down, old style cinematic haunted mansion) to steal things, especially my bike. So, a lot of fretting and anxiety.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 7:45am
Uncomfortable dreams that revolved around packing up the house to move and freaking out because I don't drive anymore, plus an awareness that there were thieves coming into the house (note: the dream house was nothing I've ever lived in, more of a broken down, old style cinematic haunted mansion) to steal things, especially my bike. So, a lot of fretting and anxiety.
I told them to wait until you were at wor.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 8:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 7:45am
I told them to wait until you were at wor.
Like I work in my dreams, Anderson account boy. :rolleyes: