Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 8:20am
revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 8:18am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 7:45am
Uncomfortable dreams that revolved around packing up the house to move and freaking out because I don't drive anymore, plus an awareness that there were thieves coming into the house (note: the dream house was nothing I've ever lived in, more of a broken down, old style cinematic haunted mansion) to steal things, especially my bike. So, a lot of fretting and anxiety.
I told them to wait until you were at wor.
Like I work in my dreams, Anderson account boy. :rolleyes:
And that's why youll never make partner.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 9:09am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Uncomfortable dreams that revolved around packing up the house to move and freaking out because I don't drive anymore, plus an awareness that there were thieves coming into the house (note: the dream house was nothing I've ever lived in, more of a broken down, old style cinematic haunted mansion) to steal things, especially my bike. So, a lot of fretting and anxiety.
It's also why I won't have a heart attack at the office on a Sunday afternoon.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 9:48am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Well Gladys overhead Blanche talking to Trixie at the market saying she wished you put in a little more effort so that she could finally get that new vacuum cleaner she's been eyeing in the window at the Wollworths downtown.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 10:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Well Gladys overhead Blanche talking to Trixie at the market saying she wished you put in a little more effort so that she could finally get that new vacuum cleaner she's been eyeing in the window at the Wollworths downtown.
Right, like a new vacuum cleaner will inspire her to tend to the house. Like the treadmill inspired her to get off the couch. Any new money I bring in will find its way into the pocket of that telephone psychic, Mistress whatever.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 11:23am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Right, like a new vacuum cleaner will inspire her to tend to the house. Like the treadmill inspired her to get off the couch. Any new money I bring in will find its way into the pocket of that telephone psychic, Mistress whatever.
Well if she didn't have to rely on the other ladies to get her a day pass for the club maybe she could take those tennis lessons she keeps talking about.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 1:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 11:23am
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Well if she didn't have to rely on the other ladies to get her a day pass for the club maybe she could take those tennis lessons she keeps talking about.
Like I want to be married to Billie Bob King or whoever she is.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

:lol: Feel like I'm watching a sitcom here.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Mimi wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 4:22pm
I learned everything I know about business from watching Bewitched

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

revbob wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 4:34pm
Mimi wrote:
15 Mar 2022, 4:22pm
I learned everything I know about business from watching Bewitched
McMann & Tate ran a tight ship I tell ya.
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Well, revbob, I hope you're fucking happy: I had a shitty job in my dream last night. I was a script doctor for a very crappy tv show called Time Cops, which, duh, was about cops who travel around in time to solve mysteries. The twist, so to speak, was that they were all relatives of famous historical figures. One time cop was JFK's descendent and another looked just like Lincoln (including the hat and beard). The bulk of my dream was about trying to turn the time cops skulking around, pointing guns, on an abandoned farm into something not stupid, while hillbillies drove around in beat-up cars (I don't know if they were part of the cast or fucking up the shooting).

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 7:38am
Well, revbob, I hope you're fucking happy: I had a shitty job in my dream last night. I was a script doctor for a very crappy tv show called Time Cops, which, duh, was about cops who travel around in time to solve mysteries. The twist, so to speak, was that they were all relatives of famous historical figures. One time cop was JFK's descendent and another looked just like Lincoln (including the hat and beard). The bulk of my dream was about trying to turn the time cops skulking around, pointing guns, on an abandoned farm into something not stupid, while hillbillies drove around in beat-up cars (I don't know if they were part of the cast or fucking up the shooting).
Wow sounds like a dream job. :shifty:

We can meet up for beers after work next time.

In my dream last night I was back in school and for some stupid reason I left my backpack with my laptop outside the store with my bike. Laptop was stolen. In my dream I kept going to different stores looking for various drinks or snacks and the places were pretty much out of anything I would want.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 8:08am
In my dream last night I was back in school and for some stupid reason I left my backpack with my laptop outside the store with my bike. Laptop was stolen. In my dream I kept going to different stores looking for various drinks or snacks and the places were pretty much out of anything I would want.
Clearly a Mac metaphor of some sort.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 8:38am
revbob wrote:
Yeah, you're probably not far off.

Also if the Time Cops gig doesnt work out I might be hiring.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 9:07am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 8:38am
revbob wrote:
Yeah, you're probably not far off.

Also if the Time Cops gig doesnt work out I might be hiring.
God, I hope Time Cops is cancelled, but it's perfect SyFy garbage.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Mar 2022, 7:38am
I'm not going to lie, I would totally watch this show. I know I have shit taste.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy