Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 6:08pm
revbob wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 3:25pm
I dreamt I went to the dentist and they told me I had some kind of bugs in my hair. Not lice but clearly something that sparked a similar reaction. Id never heard of them (forget the name) but everyone in the dentist office seemed to know all about them but wouldn't tell me how I could get rid of them basically saying I needed to see my regular doctor.
Dream boss wants to know why the fuck you weren't at work! Deal with your head bugs on your own time, not dream work time.
I used my dream vacation time to cover it. Surely you don't want all of Dreamland dealing a headbug epidemic.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 6:12pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 6:08pm
revbob wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 3:25pm
I dreamt I went to the dentist and they told me I had some kind of bugs in my hair. Not lice but clearly something that sparked a similar reaction. Id never heard of them (forget the name) but everyone in the dentist office seemed to know all about them but wouldn't tell me how I could get rid of them basically saying I needed to see my regular doctor.
Dream boss wants to know why the fuck you weren't at work! Deal with your head bugs on your own time, not dream work time.
I used my dream vacation time to cover it. Surely you don't want all of Dreamland dealing a headbug epidemic.
I don't like your attitude, smart guy. When you go to sleep, see me!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I dreamt I bought a CD at a record store/bar and I didn't realize f9r some reason until after I paid that it was a Johnny Depp cd. :cry:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Thread of insomnia is more like it am I rite???

Well the other night I dreamt there was this guy in what was sort of my childhood home. He had a menacing presence, not physically but he seemed evil for lack of a better term. I tired reasoning with him to leave and not bother us but he was having none of that. I managed to get a large pair of scissors like Flex uses but these were actually made to cut stuff. First I stabbed him and it made no difference. Then I started cutting his arms and head off and throwing them in the basement. He was dismembered but still very much alive. And I think the pieces were starting to come back together because I was thinking I shouldn't have put the parts all in one place.

Ok have at it Doc.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
30 Sep 2021, 3:09am
Thread of insomnia is more like it am I rite???

Well the other night I dreamt there was this guy in what was sort of my childhood home. He had a menacing presence, not physically but he seemed evil for lack of a better term. I tired reasoning with him to leave and not bother us but he was having none of that. I managed to get a large pair of scissors like Flex uses but these were actually made to cut stuff. First I stabbed him and it made no difference. Then I started cutting his arms and head off and throwing them in the basement. He was dismembered but still very much alive. And I think the pieces were starting to come back together because I was thinking I shouldn't have put the parts all in one place.

Ok have at it Doc.
Where's the monthly cost-benefit updates? I've got stockholders ready to leave a wet fart on my face if those numbers aren't ready, and you'll be the one licking it clean if that happens!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I deamt I killed someone. At times it was my one Canadian uncle who I never liked, and other times it seemed it was someone else. Anyway I was in this house with a bunch of people who knew me and I guess I knew them but surely couldn't recognize them. Anyway I was trying to get my ass outta Canada and make sure I removed my fingerprints from places that could incriminate me.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 10:58am
I deamt I killed someone. At times it was my one Canadian uncle who I never liked, and other times it seemed it was someone else. Anyway I was in this house with a bunch of people who knew me and I guess I knew them but surely couldn't recognize them. Anyway I was trying to get my ass outta Canada and make sure I removed my fingerprints from places that could incriminate me.
Hopefully I dream about a tip line tonight and can turn you in for the BNL crack.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 11:41am
revbob wrote:
Hopefully I dream about a tip line tonight and can turn you in for the BNL crack.
That uncle is a few years gone so I feel confident Ive beaten the rap. :shifty:

Im not unconvinced he wasn't a perv of sorts. I think Ive told the story of him being charged to watch me while everyone went to church. Apparently I couldn't behave in church. After everyone else left to church (he was a prod anyway and we didn't have his variety in our town). I was probably watching some cartoons and he starts talking to me. I always found him difficult to understand at some point he says he's going to give me "a licking". I have no idea what that means but it doesn't sound like a good time and then I see him go outside and pick up a wiffle ball bat. I went and hid while I heard him walk around the house looking for me. Thankfully the church was close and catholics dont go for more than an hour. I heard everyone come home and I ran out the door as others were coming in. Its only looking back on it as an adult that I shudder about what he may have tried to do. I was probably 5 at the time. And as a kid I still felt like I might have done something wrong so I didn't tell my parents. Anyway fuck you Earl.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 12:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Im not unconvinced he wasn't a perv of sorts. I think Ive told the story of him being charged to watch me while everyone went to church. Apparently I couldn't behave in church. After everyone else left to church (he was a prod anyway and we didn't have his variety in our town). I was probably watching some cartoons and he starts talking to me. I always found him difficult to understand at some point he says he's going to give me "a licking". I have no idea what that means but it doesn't sound like a good time and then I see him go outside and pick up a wiffle ball bat. I went and hid while I heard him walk around the house looking for me. Thankfully the church was close and catholics dont go for more than an hour. I heard everyone come home and I ran out the door as others were coming in. Its only looking back on it as an adult that I shudder about what he may have tried to do. I was probably 5 at the time. And as a kid I still felt like I might have done something wrong so I didn't tell my parents. Anyway fuck you Earl.
Your story rings a bell, so I think you have related it. Kind of interesting how you had an instinctual awareness that this guy was a danger and you should hide, but socialization taught you not to talk about it with your parents.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 12:33pm
revbob wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 12:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:

Your story rings a bell, so I think you have related it. Kind of interesting how you had an instinctual awareness that this guy was a danger and you should hide, but socialization taught you not to talk about it with your parents.
Yeah because as a kid adults were the authority. I was afraid of most adults as a kid, as little interaction with them as possible was my rule. The one exception was another uncle I had who was basically a grown up kid and always a joy to be around.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I dreamt I was in a job interview. It was a group interview and I was doing fine but was dressed only in shorts or underwear for some reason. I think I might have blown it with my attire.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 7:41am
I dreamt I was in a job interview. It was a group interview and I was doing fine but was dressed only in shorts or underwear for some reason. I think I might have blown it with my attire.
Not necessarily …

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I dreamt I got a new job last night. I was basically working in a place making beer and booze. I was liking it. Short commute and drinking on the job was encouraged.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 2:05pm
I dreamt I got a new job last night. I was basically working in a place making beer and booze. I was liking it. Short commute and drinking on the job was encouraged.
That's the kind of dream where you wake up and want to go back to sleep, hoping you'll return to the same spot.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 2:24pm
revbob wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 2:05pm
That's the kind of dream where you wake up and want to go back to sleep, hoping you'll return to the same spot.
Yeah if only that was my real job and my real job was what I did in my dreams.