Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JoseUnidos
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by JoseUnidos »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
03 May 2020, 5:12pm
JoseUnidos wrote:
03 May 2020, 4:51pm
This is from a couple weeks ago:
I dreamed I was Mike Pence, Mayor of Savannah - that Mike Pence (I was wearing a stupid dark blue suit and everything.) As mayor I had ordered all essential businesses to close because of the coronavirus, so I was driving around town to all of the gas stations to make sure they were closed. The car I was driving was a 1960s aqua and chrome convertible with tail fins. The car was the only cool part of the dream.
You made sure you weren't alone with any women?
I had on my teflon-coated Jesus underpants & USA! flag lapel pin so I was good to (not) go.
In space no one can hear you clash!
https://www.rmillerthings.com/

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Apparently vivid dreams during lockdown is an actual thing caused by many contributing factors.
It was on the news the other night.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

101Walterton wrote:
03 May 2020, 8:28pm
Apparently vivid dreams during lockdown is an actual thing caused by many contributing factors.
That stuff is true. I've had some wild ones lately. It's funny, I'll have these vivid and bizarre dreams which I would love to ponder over all day but I forget them by the time I brush my teeth,

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2020, 8:51pm
101Walterton wrote:
That stuff is true. I've had some wild ones lately. It's funny, I'll have these vivid and bizarre dreams which I would love to ponder over all day but I forget them by the time I brush my teeth,
One of the reasons quoted for having vivid dreams is that people’s lives are much slower, they aren’t jumping out of bed when the alarm goes snd running for the shower. A much slower or calmer start to the day means you are more likely to remember.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 May 2020, 8:51pm
101Walterton wrote:
I think my dreams have more to do with what Ive been drinking.

And yeah I forget my dreams pretty quickly.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JoseUnidos wrote:
03 May 2020, 8:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
I dreamed I was Mike Pence, Mayor of Savannah - that Mike Pence (I was wearing a stupid dark blue suit and everything.) As mayor I had ordered all essential businesses to close because of the coronavirus, so I was driving around town to all of the gas stations to make sure they were closed. The car I was driving was a 1960s aqua and chrome convertible with tail fins. The car was the only cool part of the dream.
I had on my teflon-coated Jesus underpants & USA! flag lapel pin so I was good to (not) go.
Makes me wonder how our old friend Satch is doing in all this. Denouncing government, far left radical ultra liberals, and parasites as normal, I hope.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I had a weird dream last night but yes I forgot it.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 May 2020, 6:35am
JoseUnidos wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
Makes me wonder how our old friend Satch is doing in all this. Denouncing government, far left radical ultra liberals, and parasites as normal, I hope.
Why do you love tyranny? :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
04 May 2020, 12:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
So you're for freedom now? :rolleyes:

(Classic Steve, just classic.)
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 May 2020, 1:33pm
JennyB wrote:
04 May 2020, 12:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JoseUnidos wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

So you're for freedom now? :rolleyes:

(Classic Steve, just classic.)
:lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Variation of the common school dream last night. I showed up for the midterm without studying, wrote it, turned it in, and the prof asked me where my term paper was. The asshole made the paper due date the same as the exam. My heart sank and I initially tried cobbling together a paper but knew it wouldn't work, so I dropped the class. The rest of the dream was spent looking for another class to take for summer session.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 May 2020, 8:21am
Variation of the common school dream last night. I showed up for the midterm without studying, wrote it, turned it in, and the prof asked me where my term paper was. The asshole made the paper due date the same as the exam. My heart sank and I initially tried cobbling together a paper but knew it wouldn't work, so I dropped the class. The rest of the dream was spent looking for another class to take for summer session.
Even in your school anxiety dreams, you are still a good student. Doc probably aced the test he didn't study for, and I can't even find my damn locker.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
15 May 2020, 3:13pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Even in your school anxiety dreams, you are still a good student. Doc probably aced the test he didn't study for, and I can't even find my damn locker.
Ha! As a rule, term papers raised my grade and exams lowered them (except for take-homes). My attendance was poor for lectures, I doodled more than took notes, and I never really learned how to study (not like those guides say). I occasionally get twinges of envy when I have students who are so much more on the ball than I was.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Your dream life is school, mine is work. I had one last night where a work friend was on the top of a building (with me below, eavesdropping) talking to a new hire that was just above my director in hierarchy, and she was talking about how she wanted to maybe get rid of me, but my friend was talking me up. Then it shifted to inside the office and I was being extra nice to her to keep her from firing me.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
15 May 2020, 4:53pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Your dream life is school, mine is work. I had one last night where a work friend was on the top of a building (with me below, eavesdropping) talking to a new hire that was just above my director in hierarchy, and she was talking about how she wanted to maybe get rid of me, but my friend was talking me up. Then it shifted to inside the office and I was being extra nice to her to keep her from firing me.
On the upside, your work buddy was in your corner. Next dream, try to throw the new person off the building.