Hey limeys

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 104434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words

gkbill
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3600
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: Hey limeys

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 104434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?
I think it means the Limeys are going thru their pon farr.
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3698
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:17am
gkbill wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?
I think it means the Limeys are going thru their pon farr.
I thought she was buried, no? Maybe it was just her torso.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 104434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Low Down Low wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:27am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:17am
gkbill wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?
I think it means the Limeys are going thru their pon farr.
I thought she was buried, no? Maybe it was just her torso.
Well, if you think anyone was in the coffin, that is.
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3698
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:39am
Low Down Low wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:27am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:17am
gkbill wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?
I think it means the Limeys are going thru their pon farr.
I thought she was buried, no? Maybe it was just her torso.
Well, if you think anyone was in the coffin, that is.
The plot thickens

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 54429
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread »

gkbill wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 9:15am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 6:45am
Image
Hello,

"Mounting"? What kind of shop is this?
Pin and mounted just like a butterfly.
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty


We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

laxman
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3373
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:05pm

Re: Hey limeys

Post by laxman »

One way to curry favour, I guess!

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3698
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

laxman wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:30am
One way to curry favour, I guess!
While singing the real national anthem "nah nah nah nah vindaloo vindaloo vindaloooo"

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 54429
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Marky Dread »

.
Attachments
IMG-20220921-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0000.jpg (15.83 KiB) Viewed 88 times
Image

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty


We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15544
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Kory »

Low Down Low wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:39am
laxman wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:30am
One way to curry favour, I guess!
While singing the real national anthem "nah nah nah nah vindaloo vindaloo vindaloooo"
I love a vindaloo.
"Toto is OK." —Inder

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 104434
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: An Ice Floe in Uncharted Waters

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:30pm
.
Ha!
"Stay gold, Ponyboy." - Warren Harding's final words

Sparky
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2739
Joined: 01 Dec 2020, 5:31pm
Location: Left Of The Dial

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Sparky »

Marky Dread wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 12:30pm
.
Well, it appears they've got the ears right. :lol:
"How can the Replacements be the best band of the 80's when I've never even heard of them?" - Jon Bon Jovi - Musician Magazine 1989

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3698
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Kory wrote:
30 Sep 2022, 3:08pm
Low Down Low wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:39am
laxman wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 11:30am
One way to curry favour, I guess!
While singing the real national anthem "nah nah nah nah vindaloo vindaloo vindaloooo"
I love a vindaloo.
God save the Vindaloo!

Low Down Low
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3698
Joined: 21 Aug 2014, 9:08am

Re: Hey limeys

Post by Low Down Low »

Getting Britain Snoozing


Post Reply