The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
laxman
Unknown Immortal

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by laxman »

I have been watching the daily briefings. What is the story behind the mutual hate of each other between CNN and Donald Trump? I read that a senior person at CNN and Trump go back a long way and so Trump expected to get an easy ride from them, but I think that might have been CNN's take on it.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

So when do we start injecting disinfectant into people’s lungs or are we still waiting for the medical Drs opinion first?

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

101Walterton wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 7:38am
So when do we start injecting disinfectant into people’s lungs or are we still waiting for the medical Drs opinion first?
Not to go Mr Eugenics, but there's an unpleasant part of me that thinks if someone is willing to do this because Trump's said to, they're probably not that huge a loss.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Silent Majority wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 8:03am
101Walterton wrote:
Not to go Mr Eugenics, but there's an unpleasant part of me that thinks if someone is willing to do this because Trump's said to, they're probably not that huge a loss.
That he's giving suggestions to his own base on how to kill themselves proves to me that Trump is not, in fact, playing 15-dimensional chess. He's just senile and dumb.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
I think the proper way is to huff it. :shifty:

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 8:21am
Silent Majority wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
That he's giving suggestions to his own base on how to kill themselves proves to me that Trump is not, in fact, playing 15-dimensional chess. He's just senile and dumb.
I just read an article describing him as a fatalist, and cites some previous, years-old interviews to back up this claim that he doesn't really care about anything at all. After reading it, I could honestly see him just trying to see how many people he can kill and how much he can fuck up the world before he dies himself. Like a game.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 11:41am
I just read an article describing him as a fatalist, and cites some previous, years-old interviews to back up this claim that he doesn't really care about anything at all. After reading it, I could honestly see him just trying to see how many people he can kill and how much he can fuck up the world before he dies himself. Like a game.
There's a hilaribad psychobiography of Hitler that I read a million years ago that argued that Hitler wanted o destroy Germany so that he could be elevated to its god. Something silly like that.

With Trump, his life has been dedicated to chaos and profit. Fuck things up and then pick at the ruins for any gain.
"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back in Whittier, they're not much bigger than two meters.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Like a true sociopath.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Kory wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 11:41am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 8:21am
Silent Majority wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
I disagree he is a narcissist and genuinely believes what he says. He really thinks he can come up with the cure or at the very least be credited with the idea.
Everything he says and does comes back to him whether it is him getting the acclaim for something or dismissing / discrediting anything that may challenge him in any way.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

revbob wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 8:28am
101Walterton wrote:
I think the proper way is to huff it. :shifty:
ooh, I said vape, but huffing is even better.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Dr Michelle Dickinson

@medickinson
You know how bleach and other home cleaning supplies and disinfectants have child-proof lids to protect children from drinking them? This is because drinking them can kill them so it keeps our kids safe! This is also the reason why we don't inject disinfectants into people🙄

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

101Walterton wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 7:26pm
Dr Michelle Dickinson

@medickinson
You know how bleach and other home cleaning supplies and disinfectants have child-proof lids to protect children from drinking them? This is because drinking them can kill them so it keeps our kids safe! This is also the reason why we don't inject disinfectants into people🙄
Pffft what is she president of?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

revbob wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 7:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Dr Michelle Dickinson

@medickinson
Sanity?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
24 Apr 2020, 7:41pm
101Walterton wrote:
Dr Michelle Dickinson

@medickinson
Her doctorate is probably in interpretative dance.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

It was going to happen sooner or later.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics ... index.html