The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kevin-mc ... 3add42d52f

Amusing and just if Trump's attacks on mail voting notably depresses turn-out amongst his base.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Sep 2020, 10:41am
I was thinking, if this profound contempt for war dead is the thing that ends Trump—not with all his base of course, but amongst sincere flag-waving bullets and blood types—it's suggestive of what's really sacred on the right when his contempt for women, human rights, and family didn't matter.
And his base, of course, is deeming this fake news. As was when he mocked Serge Kovalski.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 9:36am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I was thinking, if this profound contempt for war dead is the thing that ends Trump—not with all his base of course, but amongst sincere flag-waving bullets and blood types—it's suggestive of what's really sacred on the right when his contempt for women, human rights, and family didn't matter.
And his base, of course, is deeming this fake news. As was when he mocked Serge Kovalski.
I will always maintain that these people, transported to a different time and place, would have been Bolsheviks, Maoists, or Nazis. Tribalism (ideology is too kind) always overrules reality.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 10:21am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I will always maintain that these people, transported to a different time and place, would have been Bolsheviks, Maoists, or Nazis. Tribalism (ideology is too kind) always overrules reality.
Oh, they wouldn't hide me in their attic, if that's what you're saying.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 12:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
But they would think you're a demon in human form, more powerful than they can scarcely imagine. So you'd have that going for you.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 12:57pm
JennyB wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 12:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
But they would think you're a demon in human form, more powerful than they can scarcely imagine. So you'd have that going for you.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 1:27pm
That's the fascinating thing about Trump to me. Yeah, he's a serial liar, but he also has a weird need to tell the truth, too. It'll be lie, lie, lie, lie, oh yeah, actually I did say that, big deal. Guys like Nixon and LBJ and Clinton, those fuckers stuck with the lie all the way.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Fake News to the Trumpy's.

dpwolf
Long Time Jerk

Post by dpwolf »

Wait; is this thread about that TV con man from the 80s? :twitch:
then don't go killing all the bees

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

He's also raised the chocolate rations to 20 grams.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 5:52pm
People can be woefully stupid when they choose to.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 5:54pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Sep 2020, 5:52pm
People can be woefully stupid when they choose to.
Comrade Stalin would never execute loyal Soviet citizens. They had to have been capitalist traitors.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sometimes incompetence reveals greater truths: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... ets-414883

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 7:02am
Sometimes incompetence reveals greater truths: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/1 ... ets-414883
Someone needs to do a photoshop of that as with yakov smirnoff in silhouette
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!