Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 5:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 4:42pm
Excluding Thatcher, because she's the first one who came to mind to me, who was the last prominent figure whose death produced genuine cackling joy for millions?
Rush?
I first thought of the band and was confused. I hate my fellow Canadians for this confusion.
Flex wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 5:13pm
I dunno about millions, but I celebrated when Reagan died.
When I was an undergrad in Saskatchewan, there was a sociology prof who also worked at one of the used bookstores—he might have been a sessional and needed the money; I dunno—and when I bought one of the volumes of Caro's LBJ bio, he said that he was an American who left because of Vietnam, and that when "that evil buzzard died I cracked open a bottle of champagne."
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Flex wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 5:13pm
I dunno about millions, but I celebrated when Reagan died.
I had planned to celebrate that more, but then he got so old and so feeble it lost some of its lustre...
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Aug 2021, 1:28pm
Liked the seller description: "Unlikely to storm the Capitol due to lack of locomotion" :lol:
God, what a mess, on the ladder of success
Where you take one step and miss the whole first rung

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Less than seven hours before Trump is re-installed as president!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 5:03pm
Damn, I must have missed my Q-Update tracker, I wasn't aware today was the big day. Think I'll make some popcorn and sit back and watch the festivities. :mrgreen:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 8:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Damn, I must have missed my Q-Update tracker, I wasn't aware today was the big day. Think I'll make some popcorn and sit back and watch the festivities. :mrgreen:
And you know the fake news media won't even admit what happened!

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 8:20pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You know you're right, I'll probably wake up tomorrow morning thinking Biden is still the President. Might have to break down and create a Facebook account so I can get some "real" news.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 8:25pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You know you're right, I'll probably wake up tomorrow morning thinking Biden is still the President. Might have to break down and create a Facebook account so I can get some "real" news.
Uncle Fred in Boise knows the real score, plus he'll tell you how Black Lives Matter is controlled by Cuba.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Aug 2021, 9:03pm
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Uncle Fred in Boise knows the real score, plus he'll tell you how Black Lives Matter is controlled by Cuba.
Psh, I wish.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 4:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Psh, I wish.
*Uncle Fred has unfriended you and told Aunt Marion she'd better do the same*

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 5:20pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Psh, I wish.
I don't have any uncles left but I've definitely had some crazy arguments with my aunts.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 5:56pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 5:20pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sparky wrote:

Psh, I wish.
I don't have any uncles left but I've definitely had some crazy arguments with my aunts.
It's probably been 15 years since I've had any contact with an uncle or aunt. Not out of deliberate avoidance, just no reason to speak with them. Kinda helps that they've all been dropping like flies.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Sparky
Unknown Immortal

Post by Sparky »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Sep 2021, 7:23pm
Special WestwayKid content: https://www.thedailybeast.com/ron-johns ... 020-defeat
Good stuff! Here's the video if anybody would like to see and hear his comments: 'nothing obviously skewed' in Wisconsin election results"