The Trump observations thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 5:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 3:02pm
Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 2:55pm
This is a circus. Now Don Jr. is calling for an intervention because of Daddy's erratic behavior. You can't make this shit up.
I read a small piece from someone who was on the steroid Pumpkin was given, and she said that it's pretty damned extreme in its side effects, including delirium and psychosis (plus it's something that has be slowly cycled down). It's not something administered lightly. That he was given it is suggestive of both how serious his condition was and that Pence should be temporarily assuming duties of the office.
So he's always been on this?
Low-hanging fruit jokester.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14399
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 5:54pm
revbob wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 5:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 3:02pm
Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 2:55pm
This is a circus. Now Don Jr. is calling for an intervention because of Daddy's erratic behavior. You can't make this shit up.
I read a small piece from someone who was on the steroid Pumpkin was given, and she said that it's pretty damned extreme in its side effects, including delirium and psychosis (plus it's something that has be slowly cycled down). It's not something administered lightly. That he was given it is suggestive of both how serious his condition was and that Pence should be temporarily assuming duties of the office.
So he's always been on this?
Low-hanging fruit jokester.
Hey if nobody picks it just sits there gets rotten and falls to the ground. Then you get bugs, do you want bugs?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 6:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 5:54pm
revbob wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 5:42pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 3:02pm
Mimi wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 2:55pm
This is a circus. Now Don Jr. is calling for an intervention because of Daddy's erratic behavior. You can't make this shit up.
I read a small piece from someone who was on the steroid Pumpkin was given, and she said that it's pretty damned extreme in its side effects, including delirium and psychosis (plus it's something that has be slowly cycled down). It's not something administered lightly. That he was given it is suggestive of both how serious his condition was and that Pence should be temporarily assuming duties of the office.
So he's always been on this?
Low-hanging fruit jokester.
Hey if nobody picks it just sits there gets rotten and falls to the ground. Then you get bugs, do you want bugs?
You're a responsible citizen, comrade.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14399
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by revbob »

So Trumpy is playing this like its no big deal and that people shouldn't be concerned about Covid because starting now everyone will get the most advanced care and treatments available .

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9781
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Inder »


BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10635
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by BostonBeaneater »

He does not look good.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9781
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Inder »


tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 35085
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by tepista »

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 2212
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Oct 2020, 9:49pm
Hello,

And what does Jim Jordan beat? The rap after denying hearing anything about a sex scandal at Ohio State while he was coaching there (You thought I was going to say something about meat - his meat, their meat, somebody's meat).

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/politics ... index.html

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Anyone want to take a bet that he doesn't end up back in hospital within a week?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6454
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 8:24am
Anyone want to take a bet that he doesn't end up back in hospital within a week?
The only way that's going to happen is if he's completely incapacitated. He won't go back on his own.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 8:49am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 8:24am
Anyone want to take a bet that he doesn't end up back in hospital within a week?
The only way that's going to happen is if he's completely incapacitated. He won't go back on his own.
Definitely, definitely, but he didn't look anywhere close to "recovered" yesterday and the various comments from medical experts is that the virus has a pesky recurrence factor. And you just know that he's a lousy patient who ignores doctor's orders. He's a poster child for someone to relapse.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 22309
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by matedog »

If you go by the Hermain Cain timeline, he's dead right around election day.

That being said, I still hope and expect him to live. To clarify if I haven't already before, I want him to live so he loses the election, gets exposed as a fraud, etc.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 91058
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Trump observations thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
06 Oct 2020, 9:28am
If you go by the Hermain Cain timeline, he's dead right around election day.
Trump has superior genes, if you know what they mean *wink wink*.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply