Welp, here we go...

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10325
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Welp, here we go...

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53370
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Wolter »

It’s like 2003 but faster and stupider.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6241
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Mimi »

I hate everything right now.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88789
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Dr. Medulla »

W.'s boondoggle is going to look like a portrait of sober reflection, careful planning, and adept execution.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18995
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by JennyB »

He hasn't even made a non-twitter statement.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

WestwayKid
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 3681
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by WestwayKid »

JennyB wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 11:02am
He hasn't even made a non-twitter statement.
"All is well!"

I know I feel better after reading that tweet...
"Geoff who takes kids camping is dead all the boys except Rusty are missing." - revbob
"Tom checks the ingredients on "Uncle Pusher's Old Timey Cocaine Filled Cider" - Silent Majority

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18995
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by JennyB »

WestwayKid wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 11:33am
JennyB wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 11:02am
He hasn't even made a non-twitter statement.
"All is well!"

I know I feel better after reading that tweet...
Image
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6241
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 9:18am
W.'s boondoggle is going to look like a portrait of sober reflection, careful planning, and adept execution.
Never in a million years did I ever think I'd ever miss that lunatic.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88789
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 9:18am
W.'s boondoggle is going to look like a portrait of sober reflection, careful planning, and adept execution.
Never in a million years did I ever think I'd ever miss that lunatic.
I wouldn't go far as to say missing him, but it's hard to deny that he wasn't the bottom of the barrel.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10325
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:24pm
Mimi wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 9:18am
W.'s boondoggle is going to look like a portrait of sober reflection, careful planning, and adept execution.
Never in a million years did I ever think I'd ever miss that lunatic.
I wouldn't go far as to say missing him, but it's hard to deny that he wasn't the bottom of the barrel.
The frightening realization is that Trump might not be the bottom of the barrel.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88789
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:39pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:24pm
Mimi wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 12:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Jan 2020, 9:18am
W.'s boondoggle is going to look like a portrait of sober reflection, careful planning, and adept execution.
Never in a million years did I ever think I'd ever miss that lunatic.
I wouldn't go far as to say missing him, but it's hard to deny that he wasn't the bottom of the barrel.
The frightening realization is that Trump might not be the bottom of the barrel.
His senility might be if not a virtue then a relief. Someone with his instincts married to a more capable mind would be many levels worse.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29102
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Flex »

president tom cotton is gonna be way, way worse
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6241
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Mimi »

Heh


drowninghere
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 648
Joined: 28 Jun 2008, 1:19am

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by drowninghere »

The unintended consequence of this whole escalation seemingly leading to this flight full of Iranian Canadian citizens and residents apparently being accidentally shot out of the sky is truly heartbreaking

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88789
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Welp, here we go...

Post by Dr. Medulla »

drowninghere wrote:
09 Jan 2020, 4:01pm
The unintended consequence of this whole escalation seemingly leading to this flight full of Iranian Canadian citizens and residents apparently being accidentally shot out of the sky is truly heartbreaking
Three of the victims were current students at my school (2 doctoral students). Horrible to consider.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply